Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark seeing Lana in bed with Lex/Lex's mental love scene! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, for me, it has come to a point where I care so little about Lana, she could be having sex with a cow, and I wouldn't give a damn. LOL. All in all, I guess they are still hinting the Lexana or whatever. I wouldn't be surprised if Lana is saving Lex as her next backup boyfriend once Clark gets smart and leaves her.

Comment

Clark should get back at Lana by videotapes himself having sex with Chloe and posts the video on youtube.

Comment

this Lana character is just about sex now. Either with Clark, Lex or Bizzaro.

All I can say after Clana is dead NO Lexana return.

Comment

sickening is what that was.

i call fake.

Comment

Yeah. I don't know. I honestly think they just don't know what to do with Lana anymore. She's just such a messed up character that they have to find weird plots to include her in the episode. A shame, really, cause KK is a good actress.

Comment

Lana is a pathetic woman who is begging to jump into bed with anything. Whether it be Lex, Clark, or Biz.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                That seed had nothing to do with "appreciating Lana". It was about Evil Lex being a torturing freak, as well as continuing to plant the seeds of doubt about their relationship after the events of Persona.
                Yeah, you're right. I'm not thinking correctly now. Maybe the Lexana scene did that.

I don't really get why Clark would break up with Lana now. He saw Lex and Lana bonding for an entire season (maybe not the sex, but he's seen them do a lot of other things for a good year) and he's gotten back with Lana this season. But when he sees about 5 minutes of Lexana while inside Lex's mind, he's gonna just pull away from the relationship like that?

Who knows if Lana still cares about it? If Clark goes into Lana's mind, she may have tried to keep that away from her mind. It's most likely a scene in Lex's mind because he really enjoyed Lana's company. But Clark can't say that Lex's memories and thoughts are what Lana's thinking also IMO.

Comment

Well I'm hoping that Clark will take that little sex scene and realize Lana as the scum that she is. But he'll probably just brush it off that it was not real.

Comment

It was such a sad scene. Poor Clark...even though I dont know why he didnt just close his eyes? True he couldnt move his head, but Lex wasnt holding his eyelids open. I guess it's like a car crash, hard to look away. Lana and her stupid hair flip thing...it drives me crazy. haha....yea, thats what i got from the scene, annoying Lana flipping her hair.

Comment

It was a great scene, just another of the countless reasons that Clark should have nothing to do with Lana.

Comment

the "I will always love you", was the icing on the cake.
                        she can ALWAYS say, Lionel made her say it

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                          Yeah, that was pretty twisted. The scene was kinda cringe-worthy, but I guess it'll make Clark appreciate Lana or something. I liked how they even had the line about Lana loving Lex in the scene.

Really, why didn't they address it later. They didn't show Clark's later reaction to it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity
                            Really, why didn't they address it later. They didn't show Clark's later reaction to it at all.
                            Clark did seem unhappy to hear Lex mention Lana, when they talked about the missed phone calls.

Comment

I expected Clark to ask Lana about the phone calls...but he assumed Lex was the one lying. My money is on Lana hanging up....but I guess you cant really blame her. What would she have to say to Lex or hear from Lex. I think it would have been ridiculous and would have made Clark look idiotic if he got upset with Lana about what he saw in Lex's mind. I mean...could you picture the conversation? "I saw you and Lex having sex...and it bothered me. true, it should have been a private moment between a husband and his wife...and I was breaking into Lex's mind...but really Lana, how could you?" Lana does need to be given slack now and then, and it's obvious she's at least tryign to be good...and having sex with her fiance or husband isn't something that should be held against her. Falling in love with Lex in the first place....not so great, but people make mistakes. I cant believe I am defending Lana. WOW!

Comment

Clark seeing Lana in bed with Lex/Lex's mental love scene! (merged)

Does anyone think that Clark seeing Lana getting screwed by Lex did further damage to his image of Lana? Or do you think that Clark knows that the 2 were together and put that behind him as part of Lana's time with Lex.

Lana also said she would always love Lex. I wonder if that will cause any further problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎