Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark seeing Lana in bed with Lex/Lex's mental love scene! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by laurarawlins
    We suffered 2 seasons of this Lexana ship as it is already, do we really need to see it in Lex's mind too? because I don't think we do. Watching the Clana yo yo roller coaster ring around is bad enough, we don't need to see the Lexana sex as well along with that. That is too much. Having a memory of the Clex friendship/fallout from Lex's POV is a lot more interesting than the Lexana sex, In fact it is a upgrade from that. But the way I see this scene in Lex's mind, is that it's clearly a very deceptive memory of him and Lana that Lex has created in his mind and it clearly shows that Lex still has feelings for Lana and Clark can see that Lex is still in love with her. It's bad enough that Lex is still obsessed with Clark and his secret i don't know why he can't let that go, but does Lex have to be Lana obsessed as Clark? We already have a Lana obsessed Clark, we don't need a Lana obsessed Lex as well that's the last the thing we need. For the record I've never liked the Lex character and I don't know why people love this Lex character because I don't and I don't get it. Lex forcing Clark to watch a deceptive memory of Lexana sex to me seems to be Lex's way of making Clark rethink his relationship with Lana and if it is worth it to keep holding onto her is such a good idea because IMO is not the best idea for him to be doing that since Lana isn't right for him and doesn't need her drama or disrespect. Just my thoughts.
    It's all about getting at Clark for Lex. He wants to be with Lana because Clark does. That scene was about torturing Clark more than anything. To be honest, Lana doesn't need Clark's drama or disrespect as much as Clark doesn't need hers. Have a very great day!

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎