Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark seeing Lana in bed with Lex/Lex's mental love scene! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark seeing Lana in bed with Lex/Lex's mental love scene! (merged)

As if Clark didn't already look at Lana differently....

When Lex in white (LIW) was forcing Clark to look at a memory of when Lex was making love to Lana (or was that Lana making love to Lex?) I was like....WOW! That is some messed up stuff.

Yeah, that was pretty twisted. The scene was kinda cringe-worthy, but I guess it'll make Clark appreciate Lana or something. I liked how they even had the line about Lana loving Lex in the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
      The scene was kinda cringe-worthy, but I guess it'll make Clark appreciate Lana or something..
      That seed had nothing to do with "appreciating Lana". It was about Evil Lex being a torturing freak, as well as continuing to plant the seeds of doubt about their relationship after the events of Persona.

Comment

That was a pretty steamy scene lol.

Comment

I thought it was hysterical, myself

I also liked that in the sequence, Lana says she'll always love Lex. It's not only a way for MindLex to torture Clark, but I hope it will be used to have Clark question Lana about whether or not she still loves Lex because I think she still does (and is ignoring it, trying to make things work with Clark).

Comment

He can barely kiss her after Bizarro. Now this....poor Cark probably won't be able to even hold her hand

Comment

i hate the writers for putting that scene in .
              my poor BDA did not need to see that after bizana.
              what else can clark see lana with.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that was a real memory too. Hell, we don't know how much Sex Lexana had when together.

Comment

One thing's for sure, Clark looked thoroughly disgusted.

Comment

This episode only proved one thing for me, MR is bored as hell with this show. because I know he can do better than that acting tonight! He looked dead in all of his scenes. No wonder he want's to leave so bad!

Ps Lex if you're trying to torture Clark with a sex scene with lana you could have atleast picked a scene where you both actually looked like you were having sex! that was a sorry excuse for a sex scene! No wonder Clark came out with his shoulder's brushed off! He still cared about you! you must have not scared him enough!

Comment

You know what the worse part is? That no matter what Clark sees or feels or whatever, he's still obsessed with Lana. It's pathetic, imo.

Comment

Eeewwww I cringed much like poor Clark at that Lexana scene... Lex is really evil.. And Clark wanted to beat the crap out of him then and there but he did get to later on.. haha

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                          He wasn't the only one

Comment

I know right! That makes me so angry, that sex scene between Lex and Lana should let Clark know that Lana may just love evil, and Lex represents that, and she said it herself, she'll always love him

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                              He isn't the only one. I think I swallowed my own vomit.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎