No announcement yet.

Isn't Alexander The Evil Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Alexander The Evil Lex?

I thought in Onyx, Alexander was the Evil Lex. But in this Episode Alexander was the good young Lex that was Clark's Friend? Anybody recall this from Onyx?

as i said in another thread.
    I was absolutely certain alexander was going to morph into white suit lex in the final scene.

Comment

May have been. I think it's just a distinction between what Lex sees as the evil side of himself and what Clark sees as the evil side of him.

Comment

The evil version of Lex in 'Onyx' never referred to himself as 'Alexander'. Forum writers just named him that to distinguish him from normal Lex.

Comment

Just forget this. Yeah Alexander was supossed to be the bad Lex. But whatever. Lex, Alexander is the same name.

Comment

Originally posted by euterpe
            The evil version of Lex in 'Onyx' never referred to himself as 'Alexander'. Forum writers just named him that to distinguish him from normal Lex.
            yeah basically

Comment

I swear I thought Evil!Lex was going to kill Alexander just as Clark left his mind.

Comment

Actually Alexander is Lex's dream son

Comment

Basically Alex is the good Lex because only Lillian called Lex Alexander, and Lionel ALWAYS called Lex Lex

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎