Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lana taking Chloe's old role?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Lana is taking Chloe's role but she's a supplement to Chloe so she doesn't have to carry so much of the plot. It's also a way to give Lana screen time without turning on the soap opera music.

In Siren Chloe was working for Oliver... so they could give some of the investigating to Lana for balance and screen time. In Fracture Chloe is using her power... so same thing.

Comment

Hell no!!!! LANA will never be like Chloe......

NONE CAN!!!! NOOOBODY!!!! AND NONE WILL!!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lara Lane
      If Lana is taking Chloe's role as the source of information, then what would Chloe's new role be?

YEA.. maybe we gonnna see a Chlark soon..l.
      Last edited by Faerus; 02-28-2008, 10:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

If Lana is taking Chloe's role as the source of information, then what would Chloe's new role be?
        Answer is she has none which is why she remains as Clark's sidekick.Sad but that's reality.

Comment

From what we saw near the end of the episode it seems like Chloe may die for good at the end of the season.

Comment

I probably wouldn't be as annoyed by Lana's amazing hacking abilities if she had taken longer to develop them. Chloe's been honing the skill for at least six years. Lana unrealistically picked up these abilities in a few months. She's clearly not more intelligent than Chloe, it's just bad writing. Phasing Chloe out and giving her role to Lana is a HORRIBLE idea, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Runestone
              I probably wouldn't be as annoyed by Lana's amazing hacking abilities if she had taken longer to develop them. Chloe's been honing the skill for at least six years. Lana unrealistically picked up these abilities in a few months. She's clearly not more intelligent than Chloe, it's just bad writing. Phasing Chloe out and giving her role to Lana is a HORRIBLE idea, IMO.
              lol geez people why do Chlarkers get so offended and riled up when other people start assuming the roles that were prescribed to St. Chloe?

Heck, first they unleash their wrath upon poor Lois when she starts assuming Chloe's position of a reporter. I mean cmon...it's not like Chloe is the only reporter in the whole wide world

Is it Lana's or Lois's fault that Chloe is too busy being a meteor freak, preserving Clark's secret, being a sidekick to Clark and Ollie, and maintaining her relationship with Jimmy?

Comment

Originally posted by sabi908
                lol geez people why do Chlarkers get so offended and riled up when other people start assuming the roles that were prescribed to St. Chloe?

Heck, first they unleash their wrath upon poor Lois when she starts assuming Chloe's position of a reporter. I mean cmon...it's not like Chloe is the only reporter in the whole wide world

Is it Lana's or Lois's fault that Chloe is too busy being a meteor freak, preserving Clark's secret, being a sidekick to Clark and Ollie, and maintaining her relationship with Jimmy?
                I don't get offended because no one is taking the roles prescribed to Chloe and quite simply, no one can so *shrug*

Comment

Clark told Chloe in Siren that she was the best sidekick in town.

Comment

Originally posted by petitemimi
                    Clark told Chloe in Siren that she was the best sidekick in town.
                    Well I think it's very telling that he had to reassure her about this isnt it?

Aslong as Chloe is on the show she'll be his sidekick but we know in the future she plays zero role in his life while Lana is his confidant so I do see the writers giving glimpses that Lana could fill that role in the future much as they show that Lois could fill the love interest part in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by samanta
                      She's only "expert" on Lex IMO.
                      I agree

I don't really mind lana helping clark (as a friend) but because of the way tptb are handling it ..its making it hard to be believeable

Comment

Originally posted by sabi908

Well, this isn't a Chlark thing, it's a Chloe thing; there are Chloe fans who aren't Charkers who feel the same way. I never said anything about being "riled up" because Lois was taking her role. How could I? Lois is supposed to be a reporter. Clearly they can both do that. Lana is not a reporter, and it's annoying that he's being written in a way that it seems like they're trying to give her Chloe's role. How would you like it if in Smallville continuity, Clark ended up with Chloe instead of Lois? It's the same concept.

Comment

I agree with Guidron.

They've exhausted most other opportunities for Lana now; she's had her turn to the bad side, she's been (at least partially) redeemed and she's no longer a viable romantic interest for Clark because they're relationship is obviously falling apart. As such, until they can move her into a better role (which seems to be promised in "Traveler" - the pics with her working with Chloe), she's just going to have to usurp Chloe's role a little.

Comment

Originally posted by darkone
                            Well I think it's very telling that he had to reassure her about this isnt it?

Aslong as Chloe is on the show she'll be his sidekick but we know in the future she plays zero role in his life while Lana is his confidant so I do see the writers giving glimpses that Lana could fill that role in the future much as they show that Lois could fill the love interest part in the future.

Wow! so much agree it's cannon Oh, Mars Investigations love yor avi. miss Veronica Mars CW sure know how to screw up things
                            Last edited by LoveHurts38; 03-06-2008, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Lana is getting to be the dirty work person, leaving Chloe plenty of time for hot steamy action with the BDA.

Comment

Originally posted by superman07
                                Is Lana taking Chloe's old role?
                                No.
                                Last edited by Sunny8; 12-15-2008, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎