Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead for 18hrs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really afraid that they're gonna kill her off by having her heal Clark. Whether it's this season or next. I'd hate that....alot.

But I got to thinking, what if she died and it took her a REEEAAALLY long time to come back?...I don't mean 18 hours, or even 24...I'm talking years. Of course they'd never do that, I know....unless they made a "Metropolis" spinoff and needed a way to bring Chloe back somehow....ughh...makes me sick just thinking about it.

Comment

I think she's gonna heal clark next.

Then maybe it'll cure her!! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Comment

It's so obvious that it's going to be Clark.I think it will be the cliffhanger of this season.

Comment

^yea it will be the clifhanger,
          this is how i want it to happen
          the bad guy ( i think it will be brainiac) actacks clark and they go on and in an all out battle royal and chole finds them fighting, she knows brainiac is too strong for him and she see braniac go in for the killing blow. clark falls to the ground and chole jumps in and grabs clark. brainiac grabs chole to kill her too and as she crys the tears hit clark and since brainiac is still touching her the power flows through her from brainiac and charge up clark as chole and brainiac fall to the ground.

Since the tears hit clark before the power was taken from brainiac clark they could play it as clark was healed to the point of living with out his powers and that killed chole but when the powers were taken from brainiac, clark powers were healed too and in turn that killed chole and brainiac together.

THAT WOULD BE SO KOOL i think anyway

Comment

I hope they don't kill Chloe off. Just send her off somewhere. Have her do missions for Oliver or just let her live. We already know Smallville doesn't follow the Superman mythos anyway.

Comment

whatev couz

Comment

I hope is someone new!

Comment

Nah, I don't think that she will heal Clark. Clark is healed by the sun he doesn't need Chloe to heal him.

I had a funny thought, after Chloe's ultimate heal she dies for 5 years. In the meantime Clark has to explain the woman lying around his flat "Oh don't mind her, that's just my friend Chloe, she's dead. I sometimes use her as a coffee table"

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton
                    Foreshadowing the future perhaps?

I'm guessing that when she tries to heal Clark at some point; it actually kills her.
                    I think if they ever kill her off, that's how it should happen. It takes so much out of her to heal a human, imagine to heal a Kryptonian?

Comment

i voted for clark

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎