No announcement yet.

Lexana Love Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrs. luther
    in my opinion Lex and Lana's love making scene was super hot and sexy i love that scene alot . as a lexana fan i wished thats how alot of the scenes were when they were together jmo

btw if you disagree that is completely ok just please respect other people's opinions

I totally agree, that scene was really intense and pretty hot. And yes, I wished that most of their scenes were like that as well while they were together. I'm such a Lexana fan, I just wished that they would of lasted...

Comment

I thought it was awesome!! clearly a turning point for clana!!! RIP LOL

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillecrazygurl04
        I totally agree, that scene was really intense and pretty hot. ... I'm such a Lexana fan, I just wished that they would of lasted...
        I agree! And I loved the Dark Queen Lana!

But not only did that scene give Clark a real up close and personal view of Lexana, but it must have also been a rude awakening glimpse into the passion she must have shared with Bizarro as well.

Comment

Biz........when I think of his, phantom killing a**....Lana...likey

Comment

i figured Clark would stumble into this memory when i was watching this episode but nice scene I guess they both looked awkward

Comment

To be honest it was HOT! at least don't have to see Lana on top of Clark! TG.

Comment

Even I thought this scene was hot considering the person that was involved

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎