Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from Fracture (SPOILERS)

This thread is for the discussion of the various characters' quotes from Fracture.

Lois: "I work better with visual aids, and now that I think about it Clark does too"

Comment

Lana to Lex: "I will love you forever"

Clark to Little Lex: "I will always be there for you" (I think that's what he said, but I could be wrong"

Clark to Chloe: "you didn't have a pulse for 18 hours, that's 15 more hours than the last time"

There was a line that Clark said to Lex and Lex said to Clark at one point - something about "All things are fixable" Lex looked at Clark funny when he said it because he said it to Clark when they were in Lex's head...... anyone?

Comment

Kara (to Lex): Why did you and Clark stop being friends?
        Lex (to Kara): I guess I just grew up.

I think that's how it was or there was a slight difference. But that quote was great.

Comment

Clark (to Chloe): "What you did went way beyond friendship."

I think that was basically what he said.

Comment

Lois: "He meant that hypothetically, Lex" lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              Lois: "He meant that hypothetically, Lex" lol....
              Wasn't it rhetorically?

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                Wasn't it rhetorically?
                was it? I didn't think it was.... but I could be wrong - guess I'll need to watch it again....

Comment

I'm sure I messed up my quote lol. But I am pretty sure Lois said rhetorically.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                    I'm sure I messed up my quote lol. But I am pretty sure Lois said rhetorically.
                    well, if it was at least I got the end "-ically" part right lol.... I'll watch it again and see..... you're probably right, that word makes more sense given the situation...

Comment

Young Lex "Clark, you're my best friend."

I loved that because you could see the young lex is the nice one that should be ruling over Lex's body, not the mean one in the white suit.....gah/

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                        well, if it was at least I got the end "-ically" part right lol.... I'll watch it again and see..... you're probably right, that word makes more sense given the situation...
                        Well part right is still good

Comment

Originally posted by lastwords
                          Young Lex "Clark, you're my best friend."

I loved that because you could see the young lex is the nice one that should be ruling over Lex's body, not the mean one in the white suit.....gah/

I loooved that line. That kid just rocked in general

Comment

After Lionel and Lillian physically fight each other and physically and verbally abuse Alexander, little Lex whispers "Please don't leave." This moment is illuminating for several reasons, but primarily it clarifies that Lex has lost everyone in his life that has ever meant anything to him; including Clark.

It also shows that no one; not Lionel, not Lana, not his nanny, not any of his wives, and not even his mother, really loved Lex. Everyone in his life has always chosen to put their own needs before his. Lex has never experienced unselfish, unconditional, supportive love. His experience with Lana was the most recent, but also possibly the most damaging to his psyche. While many fans are saying Lex messed Lana up...she did a major number on him as well, and possibly pushed him to the breaking point where he can never trust anyone enough to open himself up to love again. Lana promised to love Lex forever and abandoned him like everyone else.

No wonder Lex doesn't trust anyone. This episode was a great vehicle to understanding why Lex Luthor becomes a hate filled villain.

Comment

Lois: "I work better with visual aids, and now that I think about it Clark does too"

Kara: You want to shot Lois, you'll have to go through me first

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎