Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curiosity

It doesn't change the fact that we don't know if we'll get another seaon, so look into Clark, not Lex. IMO.
    Lex is a main character just as much as Clark is.

Comment

what do you think the numbers will be for the live + 7?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
        Lex is a main character just as much as Clark is.
        Exactly. Besides the fact that we'll most likely get another season (as all the news seems to indicate) if the show finishes without Lex's journey properly finished, it's just as much a disappointment as if it ends without Clark's journey properly finished.

Comment

Yep. And the chances of having MR back are lower than getting a S8, so they need to be showing alot of Lex right now.

Comment

I guess your right, they need Lex alot now.

Comment

Shame about the low numbers. But meh, we now have a 20 episode season to savor, and then hopefully season 8.

What chance "Hero" nailing 4.5 million with Pete returning?

Comment

I think chances are good IF CW PROMOTES the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
                  I think chances are good IF CW PROMOTES the show.
                  IMO The CW does a fair job of promoting. What they really need to do is make their station available to more households and regions in the U.S., for example it's available on SOME cable networks but not satellite. It apparently only covers approx 83% of the country last time I checked (lower than The WB that cover approx 91% or even UPN that covered 86%). So they're really missing out on a guaranteed extra average of 2 million viewers at least for every episode they show. They SAY they plan to eventually get to at least 95% of the country but they sure are taking their sweet time. What I would really love would be if the Smallville series finale had huge ratings (30 million would be awesome but heck I'd be happy with even 10 million). Ex: the final episode of Seinfeld had like 99% of the whole TV audience that night, I think Smallville deserves the same when the time comes but it won't happen if it isn't available to those who would like to see it.

Comment

I`d be happy if the series finale hit six million.

Comment

Fracture wasn't really a good episose soit's expected to be the lowest hopefully it'll do well next episode.

Comment

The Live+7 numbers was released for Fracture, 4.18 million viewers. Not bad!

Comment

Yay Smallville!
                          "Lost had its audience increase by 30.5% over its Live airing placing it second for the week. Smallville and October Road round out the largest % increase Top 5. ABC had the most time-shifted shows on a % basis with 6 of the 20."

Rank~Programs~ Network~ Persons Live+7~ Persons Live~ Timeshifted Audience~ % Increase

3.---SMALLVILLE ---CW-----------4,184-----------3,298------------- 886-------------------26.9%
                          Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 03-03-2008, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Not bad.

I hope next week's can do well.

Comment

Congratulations to Smallville on getting picked up for an 8th Season!!!!

Us ratings watchers must have had an influence

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎