Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.1 - Reconstruction

Season Two starts tonight. Post your thoughts here!

I just watched it, I thought it was okay. Not sure the fact that no one has posted yet, is a good sign about the ratings

Can someone find out the ratings?

Comment

Originally posted by Mackdaddy
      I just watched it, I thought it was okay. Not sure the fact that no one has posted yet, is a good sign about the ratings

Can someone find out the ratings?
      I'm not sure the ratings are gonna be that great for the first three, because they were leaked on the internet like a month ago, so many people have already seen them.

Comment

it did so so...:
        Season two of Jericho dipped slightly from Big Brother, with 7.15 million viewers (#3) and a second-place 2.5/ 7 among adults 18-49 at 10 p.m. But given it did not have to face American Idol, the results should have been better. Keep in mind that Jericho debuted with a considerably stronger 11.66 million viewers and a 3.4/10 in the demo on Wednesday, Sept. 20 at 8 p.m. ET. CBS might have been better off airing Jericho earlier.

Comment

Crap. The problem with the ratings is that it may be hard to bring in new viewers. If I had never watched Jericho and suddenly came across this episode as my first, it'd leave me very confused. I don't know why it wasn't being put in re-runs to build up for the 2nd season. If you don't have the means to view episodes on-line or the cash to buy the DVD set of a show you're not too sure about, you can't be drawn in.

I'm afraid this is all we are going to get, the 7 episodes.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎