X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, uh.... It's rather average size.

Comment

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Dannyblue1
      I disagree. In fact, the original BW wasn't exactly a super model. She was very pretty, don't get me wrong. But she was more of an average, everyday kind of pretty.

Michelle Ryan's problem wasn't that she wasn't pretty enough. She just didn't have the right attitude. On those occasions when she tried to be all tough and assertive, it was very hard to buy. She just didn't have the kind of charisma or magnetism such a role requires.
      That's true about the way her acting came off sometimes, although some of that can probably be blamed on the writing and directing, two other things which weren't exactly the best in this series. The (purposefully/intended-to-be-artsy?) sloppy camera work ruined a lot of scenes for me. I'm not sure what they were going for, but I'd say it missed one of its most important targets -- the audience.

I still don't think she was hot enough. She comes off as more of your "average Jane" type woman to me (which was probably the intent). However, I don't want to see "average" or "real" in fantasy. I want IMPOSSIBLY good looking. Jessica Alba impossible. lol

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
      Funny thing, I am quite famous amongst my friends for doing that a lot as well....
      Lol.
      Last edited by Xanderman; 02-12-2008, 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Kirstycol
        Sarah corvus was and awesome character. Katie sackhoff is an awesome actress!
        i know! geez, they should have a sarah corvus show

Comment

Bionic Woman had really a big potential. I had so much big expectations of Michelle Ryan..

Comment

I've read conflicting articles aboout BW lately. During the strike, articles were sayinn that BW was over, but now different articles have said they might make more episodes, so I don't know what to believe.

Comment

well as long as they have sarah corvus, b/c that's what will keep me watching

Comment

Michelle Ryan's problem wasn't that she wasn't pretty enough. She just didn't have the right attitude. On those occasions when she tried to be all tough and assertive, it was very hard to buy. She just didn't have the kind of charisma or magnetism such a role requires.
                You hit it on the head so far as how I feel. Every time I caught an episode she came across as fragile and pathetic. There were many ways the writers could have built drama for her character without torturing us with the melodrama of her new found bionic reality. It just turned me right off. Especially after years of hoping and waiting for Clark to find his backbone on Smallville.

Comment

The show was awful

Comment

this show was not written well.
                    they should shown more of her training.
                    it went from car accident to spy mission in one week, come on.

Comment

I've got the absolute perfect ending to the series.

Jaime is running (with Bionic speed) down the street, chasing a bad guy. Just as she runs through an intersection.... BAM!!!! She's hit by a black Mustang, and knocked into a million pieces. We hear Val Kilmer's voice say something witty, and K.I.T.T. races off.

Just then, a Radio Shack truck pulls up, and 2 guys jump out and begin loading all of the Bionic pieces into the truck. - Cue music, & run the credits. Lol!
                      Last edited by Randy G.; 02-16-2008, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                        I've got the absolute perfect ending to the series.

Jaime is running (with Bionic speed) down the street, chasing a bad guy. Just as she runs through an intersection.... BAM!!!! She's hit by a black Mustang, and knocked into a million pieces. We hear Val Kilmer's voice say something witty, and K.I.T.T. races off.

Just then, a Radio Shack truck pulls up, and 2 guys jump out and begin loading all of the Bionic pieces into the truck. - Cue music, & run the credits. Lol!
                        LOL, if only they would do it....

Comment

I heard it was officially canceled, the show storyline was horrible.

Comment

I disagree. In fact, the original BW wasn't exactly a super model. She was very pretty, don't get me wrong. But she was more of an average, everyday kind of pretty.
                            Lindsay Wagner worked as a model before she got the bionic woman part. But for some strange reason the show decided to play down her looks, which is quite strange for a show made during the 70s.

The original bionic woman wasn't all tough and assertive either. These are regular ppl who happen to be bionic. Not soldiers of fortune. The only person who deserves this criticism was Jessica Alba for her role on Dark Angel. I never saw a more soft spoken and timid looking super soldier.

Comment

It's not just the acting. It's the writing. Creating a strong female character, but makeing her a complete idiot who's whole world revolves around some guy it a recipe for a crappy show. This isn't the 70's anymore. No one wants to see pathetic characters like that anymore. It's an insult to all women, and I'm pretty sure guys don't like watching female characters like that either. I mean seriously what's the point. Its insulting to everyone's intelligence.

Comment

Chick was hot ,show was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎