No announcement yet.

Clois hug

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clois hug

What are your thoughts on the Clois hug?? I mean, I'm a Chlark fan, but I'm starting to like Clois. I felt some chemistry between them when she said, "Who wants rich and famous when i have you to hang out with." I was like OMG!! They are good for each other, and it shows she really likes Clark!

I'm truelly happy with ANY Clois they give us..........because that's one relationship, EVERYBODY expects can NOT happen on SV, even though comic history proves otherwise.
    Aren't we lucky, SV is "loosely" based on, the historic comic ?

Comment

I loved the scene, the future soulmates showng their deep and sensitive side to each other., thatīs another reaosn they will end together.
      I hope to watch more Clois scenes! thatīs a real relarionship.

Comment

Theres too much lovie duvy on Smallville, i'm glad there are other forums where i can vent my unrelentless frothing mouth anger about how the entire DC universe is written by wet blouses.

Comment

I don't know about the chemistry between Clark and Lois as characters, but I don't really feel any chemistry between Tom and Erica as actors. They kind of have a brother-sister feel. It's weird for me to think of them as anything more. I don't think they have very good "relationship" chemistry.

Comment

Truly a sweet moment. I love Lois showing her vulnerable side. I'm very happy that SV has made it obvious once more that Lois cares about Clark. I've always got that but it's good to see them laying it out for people who don't read between the sarcasm as well.

Comment

I keep rewatching the scene....lol, just simply sweet

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
                I keep rewatching the scene....lol, just simply sweet

I agree, that scene is worth watching over and over. It will never get old, because it was simply perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillecrazygurl04
                  I agree, that scene is worth watching over and over. It will never get old, because it was simply perfect.
                  that it was

Comment

I absolutely loved it, it couldn't have been done any better. I really sensed the chemistry.

Comment

oMG so cute i can't stop watching it over and over....

not...hahah

Comment

I think that it was a really good scene, but I think the hug could have been a little tighter and warmer. It just felt a little cold and stiff to me. But I am glad the Clark was the one that Lois decided to break down in front of instead of someone else.
                        Last edited by Eri-El; 02-10-2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I thought the dialogue was nice, but that the hug was kind of weak.

Comment

i loved that part so much
                            go clois

Comment

I loved that hug! It was so awesome! And sweet at the same time!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎