This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome! i'm sure you had a blast.

Comment

I wish also could travel there someday.Where is the Kent Farm s location?I lived in Vancouver several years ago and I dont remember the places that Smallville are filmed.

Where is Metropolis filmed?

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the Metropolis scenes are filmed in downtown Vancouver and downtown smallville is filmed in Cloverdale, but I can't remember the exact location of the Kent farm. I think it says on one of the Season 1 commentaries. I can try to check for you if you like.

Comment

The kent farm is in Langley, good pics glad you had a good trip I wish they still had the Home of Smallville sign up but they took it down recently I guess because they no longer film on the mainstreet in Cloverdale. I live in Pitt Meadows just a bit down the street from the bridge Lex drove his car off to start the series, I used to go watch them film in Cloverdale all day long coming back day after day with a group of fans and friends we followed them around while they did shots and hung out, that was back in early 2000 though, wish they filmed there often still so I could go check out more stuff and bring back old memories I see people requesting pics of cloverdale? Not much to look at really as I am sure you have all seen while watcing smallville, the Talon shot is about the high point.

Comment

I cant believe they had a sign saying "Home of Smallville". Thats really cool.

Comment

Wow! That's so awesome you got to go watch them film! I've always wanted to do that. Although Cloverdale may not be much to look at, I've gained a greater appreciation for small towns because of Smallville. My grandma lives in a tiny little town, and I love all of its character. How far away is Vancouver and Cloverdale from the US/Canada border? I know some of the first season shots were filmed right on the border, 0 Ave or something like that?

Comment

That's awesome! The Talon!

Comment

man, i'm so glad that i live in calgary, which is about a day from vancover, i'll ask my parents 2 take me there this summer if i could, i really want 2 see the talon, wonder if i can meet them shooting senses there, that'd be really cool!!!

Comment

You're lucky. Thats awesome. I wish i could go see that. Someday i may.

Also smallville808, your lucky man, i want to live in Hawaii so much. I went there last year before Christmas. It was beautiful. The beaches, the air, the night, the water, the trees, the wildlife, everything. It was an amazing experience. XD

Comment

I agree, smallville808. I went to school in Hawaii for a semester and it was an incredible experience!

Also, Aloof, I completely disagree with "Long Live Lexana." I'm not a fan.

Does anyone know where the Daily Planet is filmed?

Comment

Originally posted by Lois_luver
                        man, i'm so glad that i live in calgary, which is about a day from vancover, i'll ask my parents 2 take me there this summer if i could, i really want 2 see the talon, wonder if i can meet them shooting senses there, that'd be really cool!!!
                        Hello fellow Calgarian.

It's funny, I moved here from Vancouver in 2002 after living there for twelve years, so I recognize a lot of the shooting locations, but I didn't even know the show existed until after I moved to Calgary.

If they keep the same schedule they had last year, shooting starts sometime in late July (if memory serves), so plan your vacation then. Also, check the Hollywood North Report for information on shooting locations.

I have a friend that lives in Cloverdale, where the exterior shots of the Talon are filmed and he says they don't shoot there very often considering that all the interior shots are done at Beresford Studios, in Vancouver. We really haven't seen much of Talon this year, have we? You would probably have better luck looking for filming at the Burrard Building, which is the Daily Planet building on Smallville. It's located at Burrard and Hastings in downtown Vancouver.

Have fun.

Comment

Wow you are soooo lucky to have been there!!! I am in the UK but I do hope to one day visit there and act out some Smallville scenes lol...... Post some more pictures if you can?

Comment

Originally posted by msw44
                            I agree, smallville808. I went to school in Hawaii for a semester and it was an incredible experience!

Also, Aloof, I completely disagree with "Long Live Lexana." I'm not a fan.

Does anyone know where the Daily Planet is filmed?
                            That's why I put it there. I'm showing /my/ support for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aloof
                              That's why I put it there. I'm showing /my/ support for it.
                              That's OK. My roomates like them together too. I guess I'm just an independent girl and would like to see Lana NOT have a boyfriend at some point. She ALWAYS has a man, and it's annoying.

Comment

Smallville Kent Farm Location

Hey guys, i don't know how many of you care but I saw the kent farm today, I live about 10 mins away on the american side, but the farm was right next to the border. (I found the directions online)

It looked awesome, just like on tv, a bit smaller looking though but other then that it was really cool to see the location and hwere everything takes place. I didn't go onto the property itself, seeing as it is someones real home and i didn't want to intrude, but next time I will get some pics of it!

Does anyone know the filming dates for season 7? maybe I can swing by when the cast is there

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎