Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who knows Lex better?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think that a huge reason Lionel was helping Clark was because he wanted to prepare Clark to deal with Lex in a non-violent manner. This would satisfy Lionel since he knew Clark wouldn't kill Lex (who Lionel still loves) and would deter the threat that is Lex. But the problem is that Clark isn't stepping up to the plate as he did when he was the main factor in bringing down Lionel in season 3. For this reason, I think in the future Clark will take Lionel's death pretty hard because it is something that he could have prevented. I think this will be a major factor in his turn towards becoming Superman.

Comment

Lionel or the so called Masterful B*stard

Comment

I don't think either of them really know Lex. Throughout the whole show no one has ever taken the time to really get to know Lex. They've just decided he must be devious because his father is. Lionel saw him as weak when Lex was showing compassion. He was always treated as a monster and now he's become what others assumed he was but I don't think that's who he really is.
        I think Lex is actually very sensative. And by that i mean his feelings get hurt quite easily. He doesn't break down and cry or feel sorry for himself, he just gets angry now and vengful. He's had a broken heart since julian died, but I think who he really is, is actually a good person. He just doesn't let that good person come to the surface anymore.
        But to be specific, no one knows lex. No one knows how devious or sociopathic he can be. No one knows what he's capable of. Just when everyone thinks they've got him figured out he does something jaw droppingly shocking.

Comment

lionel pretty much made him who he is, so I'd say Lionel knows him better.

Comment

Q:Who knows Lex better???
            A: I do!! lol..

Comment

Lana knows Lex because they are actually very, very similar. Lex is just a more extreme version. If Lana had grown up as Lex did, she'd be just like him.

Lionel knows Lex on a different level--a level of careful study. He knows what Lex is capable of, but doesn't feel the same things himself.

One might say Lionel knows Lex consciously much better, but Lana knows him subconsciously much better. Lionel knows Lex better by analysis, Lana knows Lex better by identity or through "it takes one to know one" kind of knowledge.

Comment

who else than blood of course. MB Lionel

Comment

I already put my vote in but not going to reveal my answer...

This is what I will do is add someone that does know Lex a lot better then anyone and thats Chloe, I would have like to say Clark but with all her insigh on him, you do the math.

Comment

Lionel.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎