Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Majors, Bionic Man bashes new BW series

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG they made more Dukes movies direct to DVD....wish they would have done that with Knight Rider...bought the BW and liked the pilot but not much else..

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
      Well, I think the problem is that this version of Jaime is always depressed... she never actually has fun. Being "Bionic" is just a constant bummer to her. I can see where Lee Majors is coming from.

It's like, I'm sure every little girl in the 70's wanted to be Lindsay Wagner's Jaime. Would anyone be jealous of Michelle Ryan's Jaime?

OK, I am agreeing to this post 2 years later. Haha! Is that late or what! But it's true. People should WANT to be like their heroes. Hope they do better if they ever decide to remake The Bionic Man.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
        And he's not the kind to kiss and tell, 'cause he's been seen with Farrah. He's never been with anything less than a nine, so fine.

Ah, The Fall Guy.

I have to agree, the remake was way too dark. I usually give shows more of a chance, but I stopped watching this after the first few episodes. Katee Sackoff/Sarah Corvus was the best thing about the show; Michelle Ryan's Jaime was like milk toast. She did a great job with the accent, but not much else.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎