Chloe:Blonde or Brunnette

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think that she really is blonde

Comment

• Chloe is definitely supposed to be blonde. She says something to the effect that "Maybe Dinah Lance is really as blonde as I am", then Clark looks at her funny, and then she reveals a photoshopped version of Dinah Lance with Black Canary blonde hair underneath the brunette wig. It was to show that Dinah Lance and Black Canary were the same person.

In Smallville, brunette is the facade for Dinah Lance and the short blonde hair underneath is Dinah's real hair. I am not sure why that is so hard to understand. There might be a case for Chloe being a brunette if Dinah Lance on Smallville wore a blonde wig like she does in the comics, but that's not the case here.

The point of Chloe's line was not to suggest that she was not really blonde, but that Dinah Lance was actually blonde in reality, just like her.

Comment

• Not to mention that she was shone as a child of about twelve with blonde hair, and then when SV first began in season one she was about fifteen and had blonde hair. Then in 'Tomb' we saw her mother (and later the producers admitted that it WAS her mom we saw in Tomb, and that the decision to keep Linda's black hair when she played Moira was because they wanted people to recognize the actress as Wonder Woman) and she was blonde as well. Gabe had brownish hair I think, maybe, but light brown if it was.

So she dyed her hair before she was twelve? I doubt it and she's ALWAYS been blonde for the whole show. I don't understand it either, because the Dinah Lance on SV WAS really blonde, so if she was AS blonde as Chloe then they are both blonde.

As for eyebrows, my niece is a natural blue eyed blonde and she has medium brown eyebrows. I'm a natural red head and have dark brown eyebrows. What is so strange about that?

Not to mention Chloe referred to herself as the Slickest Blonde You'll Ever Meet. Somehow slickest BOTTLE Blonde You'll Ever Meet doesn't have the same ring to it.
        Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 07-13-2008, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Blonde.

Comment

• Brunette. Hair color changes from child to grown up, hey eyebrows are definitely brown.

Comment

• I'm going to go out on a limb here and say... blonde.

Comment

• ^yeah...I'm with you...Chloe is definitely blonde

Comment

• Originally posted by miks
                  Brunette. Hair color changes from child to grown up, hey eyebrows are definitely brown.
                  As a twelve year old CHILD she was blonde and again with the eyebrows . . . I'm a natural red head and have dark almost black brown eyebrows, and yet, guess what, I'm STILL a red head.

Everyone is open to their opinion and really I could give a rats behind what color her hair is, but what gets me so up in arms is that it is very obvious that Chloe is indeed a blonde, to me I find it to be GLARINGLY obvious.

So unless she dyed her hair blonde at the tender age of twelve, or dyed her hair blonde at the age of twelve, let it grow back in light brown (since Gabe had light brown hair and Moira was blonde, because yes the woman in Tomb WAS her mother. I've stated several times how the only reason that Linda (former Wonder Woman) had black hair and not blonde was because the producers wanted audiences to recognize her as the actress that played Wonder Woman. I'd like to know how stupid they believe us to be, but that was the reason. It won't take you long to find the interview where that was stated, as it was plastered all over the place for a while there.) and then bleached it yet again by the time she was fifteen, which I sincerely doubt, then yes, wonder of wonders she is blonde.

Not once in seven seasons have we seen Chloe be brunette. Not once. Ya know, I'd like to see my girl Lois go brunette, but here's the rub, she isn't. She has a mix of very light brown and dark blonde. That's just how it is wether I like it or not. So is it too with Chloe.

A mean spirited comment from an angry special agent calling her a bottle blonde, and a comment from Chloe herself saying that the BLONDE Black Canary was as blonde as Chloe is, does not provide anything in the way of evidence suggesting Chloe is a brunette.

Could she be brunette if we really stretch our imaginations? Yes, of course, but until I see that she is, I'm calling it like it is. Chloe is blonde. Period.
                  Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 07-14-2008, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• I don't see why anyone is arguing this. She said Yeah she's about as blonde as I am, which is a JOKE, meaning she's not blonde. If Lois would have said that people would have been like oh she was clearly joking

Comment

• Originally posted by miks
                      I don't see why anyone is arguing this. She said Yeah she's about as blonde as I am, which is a JOKE, meaning she's not blonde.
                      I agree. Some folks here are tryin to read way too much into it with regard to Canary's real and died color, and any application to CHlois, etc.
                      Even the argument that CHloe was blonde as a child, is silly. I know lots of blonde girls who grew up to either have natural brown or even dark brunette hair, or they became "bottle-blondes".

Without thinking too much into it, it was an obvious tease about Chloe's true hair color being a darker hue. (I like Chloe blonde though. I hope she keeps it that way.)

Clark even gives her hair a once-over look like "ya mean that's not really your own hair color?" He seems bewildered.

check it out:

Comment

• Originally posted by Khyla
                        Without thinking too much into it, it was an obvious tease about Chloe's true hair color being a darker hue.
                        Or it could be a hint that Chloe's gone completely gray. Has anyone considered that?

Anyway, I agree. You can tell by Clark's reaction he thinks she just admitted to not being a natural blonde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebunny
                          Or it could be a hint that Chloe's gone completely gray. Has anyone considered that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebunny
                            hahaha..thats so funny

Comment

• I think this poll tells a lot more than just whether fans think Chloe is blonde or brunette

Comment

• Ha. Is there a poll for Oliver and Clark too? In just this episode Chloe clearly and unequivocally states that she is a blonde. So over 60 thinks she's a liar. Strange thing to lie about when she's been shown even in flashbacks to have been blonde as a child. Anyway, Chloe answered this one herself. She is a blonde and when Dinah takes off her wig, she is blonde like Chloe.
                                Last edited by Maxx126; 08-21-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎