Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best ship from the mythos in this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is probably the only epi of S7, I could enjoy watching over, and over again.....*sigh* Ollie is HOT and COOL, girls, ya gotta know what I mean.

Comment

Clois, by far. Their scene at the end really cemented the fact that Clark and Lois seem to be very open with one another, which in my opinion had started back in the 2nd episode of the 4th season, "Gone"..To be completely honest, I have never seen Clark really open up to Chloe or even Lana. And this also goes for Lois. Normally she tends to defend her real feelings and hide them, but with Clark she can be completely honest. Besides the fact that Clark has seen her at her weakest point on more than one occassion..that has to count for something, right?

Comment

i voted for clois :

Comment

It was uber-cool to see Ollie and Dinah together in this episode. I like the Green Arrow/Black Canary pairing since they're so in love despite always being at each other's throats and jabbing each other so often with their own brands of sarcasm. I hope we see these two get more of a chance to shine together in future seasons.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎