Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with Grant's death (Did Lois know?)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I donīt think she knows ...

Comment

I think she remained blissfully unaware of his death. Lois and Grant split at the end of "Gemini" and once they had established that Grant was really a Julian clone, they seemed to really solely focus on that. I kinda think it would have been making too much of his character if somewhere after "Persona" they had her grieving...we sort of saw her grieving more over both Ollie and Grant (the past relationships) and see Clark console her about them in "Siren". But toward the end of Grant's prescence on the show, he really had just become linked to Lionel and Lex, and everything else we knew about him before just seemed to be irrelevant. Grant broke up with Lois once he knew what he was, and even though a slight nod of Lois being aware of his death would have been fine, I really don't exactly think it was that necessary or anything. After all, Lois had to cope with Ollie in that episode, and then in "Fracture" she was off with Lex and Kara...I think you could definitely make the argument that she eventually found out in some capacity off-screen.

Comment

This thread title/question is so funny because I have no idea what the answer is.

Comment

gonna go with no... and they sooooo left that completely unresolved ..... hmmmm

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎