No announcement yet.

Erica Durance's Acting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazel
    THIS thread is about ED. Why would you even bring up Chloe, or Lana ?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

not true, she NEVER disappoints.
    most will NOT awknowledge it though.......because SV is all about 2 female leads, w/ the names Lana and Chloe.
    My guess is because Erica is getting so much praise and to cause a little trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
      I thought she was great.
      Could someone please go back and type out exactly what she said.
      I thought it was moving and poignant.
      I loved Erica Durance's acting.
      I really felt for her.
      And her powerless that she would love someone with a great purpose, that she did not want to be left behind again.
      Erica really shined above all others tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Delovely
        My guess is because Erica is getting so much praise and to cause a little trouble.
        Nah, not true. I praised Lois first. Look - it's still up thread.

Comment

Erica was fantastic tonight. She was just a joy to watch. She always is but... I do think her final scene with Clark was one of her best if not THE best.

Comment

Originally posted by Delovely
            I KNEW why, was hoping for a better come back......not from you, but him, and he FAILED.

Comment

^ Are you talking about me and my previous remarks about (ahem) Chloe and Lana?

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                Erica was fantastic tonight. She was just a joy to watch. She always is but... I do think her final scene with Clark was one of her best if not THE best.
                IF she was signed on for 22 epi's, I wouldn't be surprised if SV, could give Lost, a run for their money.

Comment

I wish Clark would have been able to say what he wanted before Lois cut him off.

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
                    ^ I wish Clark would have been able to say what he wanted before Lois cut him off.
                    lol, CK was there for her, NOT to hear himself go on about his Lana misery.

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
                      lol, CK was there for her, NOT to hear himself go on about his Lana misery.
                      No, no. This was the scene where Clark was trying to rationalize with Lois about what she was saying about being committed to a superhero. Clark was just about ready to give some kick butt reply - but Lois cut him off.

Comment

I wish Clark would have been able to say what he wanted before Lois cut him off.
                        Oh I didn't even think about that! Yeah, I wonder what he was going to say. But how unselfish of him to just listen and be there for her. It's very rare that Lois opens up like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot about whatever he was going to say.

I wonder what happened after the hug. If Lois was sweet and awkward or if the walls went up and she made a joke and punched his arm.

Probably Black Canary called and THEN Lois made a joke and punched Clark's arm.

Comment

Oh I didn't even think about that! Yeah, I wonder what he was going to say. But how unselfish of him to just listen and be there for her. It's very rare that Lois opens up like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot about whatever he was going to say.

I wonder what happened after the hug. If Lois was sweet and awkward or if the walls went up and she made a joke and punched his arm.

Probably Black Canary called and THEN Lois made a joke and punched Clark's arm.
                          I thought for sure she would tilt her head onto Clark's shoulder (teary eyes and all) - but that didn't happen. It was cool what she said though, about him being ugly, dull, and whatever - (sorry I don't recall the phrase she used). I thought that was nice.

Comment

No, no. This was the scene where Clark was trying to rationalize with Lois about what she was saying about being committed to a superhero. Clark was just about ready to give some kick butt reply - but Lois cut him off.
                            When has Clark, been prolific, about any thing ?
                            lol, she probably did. as females, just won't let males talk.
                            Lois for me, in that scene, was more or less saying, I'm not worthy of a Superhero's love. CK's 'probably' wanted to say, "if he loves you, you will NEVER doubt yourself."

Comment

I thought for sure she would tilt her head onto Clark's shoulder (teary eyes and all) - but that didn't happen. It was cool what she said though, about him being ugly, dull, and whatever - (sorry I don't recall the phrase she used). I thought that was nice.
                              Well I guess if Oliver is hot, rich and famous then that would make Clark cold, poor and obscure. LOL! Only Lois could make a couched insult so yummy.

It reminds me of Crimson and how she tried to make Clark feel better by saying she liked that his best skill was riding a tractor.

Comment

she tried to make Clark feel better by saying she liked that his best skill was riding a tractor.

Last edited by litew8; 02-07-2008, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎