Erica Durance's Acting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's definitely improved.

Comment

Yeah, she was something. I was really feeling Lois' pain. I actually teared up as well.

Comment

This was without a doubt Erica's finest moment in this series in terms of acting. Just incredible. I'm glad they finally gave her a scene that allowed her to show off her talent. She was great. Plus, I loved seeing that side of Lois for a change. Did anyone else think she was gonna make a move on Clark?

Comment

Lois was wonderful in this episode (although I always think she's great ). It was so nice to finally see Lois completely break down for once. The fact that she felt comfortable enough to do it in front of Clark made it all the more beautiful. Erica was really good at that emotional scene and I really felt like it was real.

Comment

i thought they was about to make out

Comment

I Agree with everyone! Erica was great in this episode, especially in the sceen with her and Clark in the Talon together. We hardly ever get to see that side of Lois, and it was great to see that side of her. Her acting was amazing in that sceen, and it almost made me tear up, which I hardly ever do!

Comment

she's possibly the only reason I still watch, that, and TW is just too darn gorgeous, not to watch.

Comment

I think she did great. It was a beautiful, emotional scene, and both Tom and Erica gave great performances. Those two have great chemistry. They just hadn't been given the chance to show it.

Comment

i loved lois when she first came on but slowly but surely i started to not like her
                    this proformance totally swung me thoguh
                    i was like WOW!

Comment

One of Erica's best episode ever since she came on the scene in Season 4 . Loved her tonight.

Comment

She's just brilliant.

Comment

Erica was absolutely incredible tonight. I was in tears by the time she finished giving her speech at the Talon. I think it was definitely the best emotional scene she had ever done on the show. And her chemistry with Tom was really apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                            that was just terrific, i don't usually gush about the actors but she really got me with that speech i was almost tearin up there for a second.
                            yea she was great. i like ur avatar i'm actually listening ot the soundtrack as i'm typing this lol

Comment

It really was one of the most moving performances of the season. She played all the right notes - especially the last line to Clark.

Comment

ED's best work on this show, by far. I like her, but this scene blew me away. It was beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎