X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ollie dissed him good!
    Clark, u suck! Join the league man!

Comment

I didn't care much for the Nanny Ollie.
      If I were Clark, I would have put him in his place pronto!
      Clark should have stood up to GA and got in his face.
      Clark should have told GA - I'd like to see you walk a mile in my shoes.
      Then give him a push. All the while staring him down like the fool GA is.
      Last edited by litew8; 02-09-2008, 12:51 PM.

Comment

This is a joke right? i cant believe people would say that. Walk a day in Clark's shoes? the guy makes no attempt to set aside his own personal problems to help others the only problem he has is that witch lana. he can touch and have sex with Lana, Bizarro confirmed that. the problem is how the character is regressed week after week after week.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
          This is a joke right? i cant believe people would say that. Walk a day in Clark's shoes? the guy makes no attempt to set aside his own personal problems to help others the only problem he has is that witch lana. he can touch and have sex with Lana, Bizarro confirmed that. the problem is how the character is regressed week after week after week.
          No joke.
          Clark should have put Nanny Ollie in his place. Got up in his face.
          Nanny Ollie doesn't have any right to judge Clark/Superman.
          Who does he think he is?
          He's a nobody compared to Superman.
          And Clark should have made him aware of that.
          Nanny Ollie doesn't have to contend with Clark's reality, so he (GA) should keep his big trap shut.

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
            No joke.
            Clark should have put Nanny Ollie in his place.
            Nanny Ollie doesn't have any right to judge Clark/Superman.
            Who does he think he is?
            He's a nobody compared to Superman.
            And Clark should have made him aware of that.
            Nanny Ollie doesn't have to contend with Clark's reality, so he (GA) should keep his big trap shut.

yeah POOR Clarkie, has it so rough.
            LOVE seeing ANYBODY, throwing truths at CK's delusional life......with ALL he has and can do, it's always about Lana w/ him. some hero.... *yawn*

Comment

^ Okay. Ya'll want to debate?
              Throw any of your other "heroes" into Clarks shoes (a SUPER-HERO).
              What would have happened to them thus far?
              Hint: [SPOILER]They'd be dead.[/SPOILER]

Last edited by litew8; 02-09-2008, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
                ^ Okay. Ya'll want to debate?
                Throw any of your other "heroes" into Clarks shoes.
                What would have happened to them thus far?
                Hint: [SPOILER]They'd be dead.[/SPOILER]
                nope....too tired to debate.
                what about CK's promise, to join the League, after he caught all the phantoms ?
                guess he's too busy eating Lana's blueberry pancakes, to worry about other things.

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
                  nope....too tired to debate.
                  what about CK's promise, to join the League, after he caught all the phantoms ?
                  guess he's too busy eating Lana's blueberry pancakes, to worry about other things.
                  Clark/Superman doesn't take orders from anybody. That's why he won't be joining the JLA anytime soon - because some Nanny Boy (GA) tells him to. Clark/Superman will do what he wants, when he wants - on his own terms, nobody elses. One of the reasons why he comes across as bull-headed. He's an alpha-male, not a sissy like GA.

Comment

look, if ANYONE Clark knows has the right to give him a hard time about it, it's Oliver...yeah, he will never fully understand what it's like to have Clark's burdens...but Clark will never fully understand what it is for a mortal hero (with no powers by the way) to go out every day to fight the good fight...and YES trying to understand and respect that is a very Superman thing to do...

it's a classic Bruce/Clark relationship...but Smallville does it with Oliver...pretty well IMO...but right now it isn't both of them giving it their all...it's Oliver getting bruzed, and sliced, and shot, while Clark is at home watching TV with Lana...then he just Bursts into Olivers home because he's angry that Chloe (his sidekick) has more gutts than he does...it realy is time for Clark get off his butt...had he been on the team, HE would have been there to protect Chloe...and Oliver has big enough beans to tell him to his face...
                    Last edited by cksidekick; 02-09-2008, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Clark shouldnt need anyone else to push him but Smallville messed him up so much that he needs a push and a big one at that to shake him out of apathy.

Comment

I think that, that is exactly what he needs!

Comment

I agree clark is holding clark back... Well, the fact that clark is still not doing any superhero stuff should be blamed on him alone... Sure, there are the lana factors but it was clear that lana was willing to let him go for the sake of others.... He was the one who wanted to stay in smallville. Although what ollie say might have been true but in the past few months he has been trying to cope up with the idea that lan has been with bizaro all this time so ollie couldnt blame him that much... He wasnt actually on his couch all day as he may have implied he is trying to find brainiac remember??

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                            I agree with what Ollie said to him.
                            I agree with Ollie, he always has been more mmature than Clark. at least he doesn´t fool himself leaving an awful and insane relationshipt that holds him back in a farm whe he has the power of helping the people, not the 3 or 4 person that he cares about.
                            and Olliver has reason in that point.

Comment

Originally posted by cksidekick
                              then he just Bursts into Olivers home because he's angry that Chloe (his sidekick) has more gutts than he does...it realy is time for Clark get off his butt...had he been on the team, HE would have been there to protect Chloe...and Oliver has big enough beans to tell him to his face...
                              By the way, does anyone else find hypocritical of Clark to admonish Ollie over endangering Chloe when he does it on a regular, abusive basis ?

Comment

I can go either way with this, Clark at times can be a bit selfish, I mean, who isn't? But compared to other people, Clark really isn't that bad. Clark does care a great deal about others, and he helps a lot of people, it's important 4 him to move away from Smallville, but 4 right now, he's needed there. But then again, Clark can always go back to Smallville if need be, I don't know, like I said, I can go either way on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎