Total discredit of the Lionel Character

I dont care what anyone says. Lionel would never ever go to Lana for help for any reason. If they were spying on Lex, lionel would find some evidence on lex himself to make him pay for his transgressions. I hate it. It's like they are trying to include Lana in every storyline. oh wait they are

Agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Theshadow129x View Post
    I dont care what anyone says. Lionel would never ever go to Lana for help for any reason. If they were spying on Lex, lionel would find some evidence on lex himself to make him pay for his transgressions. I hate it. It's like they are trying to include Lana in every storyline. oh wait they are
    Lionel would go to whatever the best and most readily available source he could get. Lana happened to be it this time. For heaven's sake, he's used some pretty idiotic henchmen in the past, I see it as no surprise he'd go to someone as intelligent as Lana when he knows she has stuff on Lex. He already knew how to play her, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MidgardDragon View Post
    Lionel would go to whatever the best and most readily available source he could get. Lana happened to be it this time. For heaven's sake, he's used some pretty idiotic henchmen in the past, I see it as no surprise he'd go to someone as intelligent as Lana when he knows she has stuff on Lex. He already knew how to play her, too.
    I agree with this, definitely.

Here, he's not only going to her because he knows that she's the best source, but also because he has ways of threatening and manipulating her, so I don't think it's too much of a discredit towards his character.

Settling In
    i think lionel just wants to further currupt lana, which is what the MB is known for.

remember he went to chloe for evidence on clark back in season one(?) and she was just a close friend of his. yet it is so unbelievable for him to go to lana, who was married to lex and had been spying on him for months?

Totally Obsessed jimmyolsenblues's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Theshadow129x View Post
    I agree with every word you said.
    I am not happy about it.
    But you are right, Lionel would never rely on Lana and they are trying to include lana in every story line.

Quote Originally Posted by hookem91 View Post
    i think lionel just wants to further currupt lana, which is what the MB is known for.

remember he went to chloe for evidence on clark back in season one(?) and she was just a close friend of his. yet it is so unbelievable for him to go to lana, who was married to lex and had been spying on him for months?
    what exactly is MB

Settling In
    magnificent B*stard

Incurable Postaholic alejandrita439's Avatar
    yeah.. youre so right :/

Stupid scene.