No announcement yet.

Total discredit of the Lionel Character

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total discredit of the Lionel Character

I dont care what anyone says. Lionel would never ever go to Lana for help for any reason. If they were spying on Lex, lionel would find some evidence on lex himself to make him pay for his transgressions. I hate it. It's like they are trying to include Lana in every storyline. oh wait they are

Agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
      I dont care what anyone says. Lionel would never ever go to Lana for help for any reason. If they were spying on Lex, lionel would find some evidence on lex himself to make him pay for his transgressions. I hate it. It's like they are trying to include Lana in every storyline. oh wait they are
      Lionel would go to whatever the best and most readily available source he could get. Lana happened to be it this time. For heaven's sake, he's used some pretty idiotic henchmen in the past, I see it as no surprise he'd go to someone as intelligent as Lana when he knows she has stuff on Lex. He already knew how to play her, too.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
        Lionel would go to whatever the best and most readily available source he could get. Lana happened to be it this time. For heaven's sake, he's used some pretty idiotic henchmen in the past, I see it as no surprise he'd go to someone as intelligent as Lana when he knows she has stuff on Lex. He already knew how to play her, too.
        I agree with this, definitely.

Here, he's not only going to her because he knows that she's the best source, but also because he has ways of threatening and manipulating her, so I don't think it's too much of a discredit towards his character.

Comment

i think lionel just wants to further currupt lana, which is what the MB is known for.

remember he went to chloe for evidence on clark back in season one(?) and she was just a close friend of his. yet it is so unbelievable for him to go to lana, who was married to lex and had been spying on him for months?

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
            I agree with every word you said.
            I am not happy about it.
            But you are right, Lionel would never rely on Lana and they are trying to include lana in every story line.

Comment

Originally posted by hookem91
              i think lionel just wants to further currupt lana, which is what the MB is known for.

remember he went to chloe for evidence on clark back in season one(?) and she was just a close friend of his. yet it is so unbelievable for him to go to lana, who was married to lex and had been spying on him for months?
              what exactly is MB

Comment

magnificent B*stard

Comment

yeah.. youre so right :/

Comment

Stupid scene.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰