View Poll Results: Favorite episode with Kara in it, so far?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bizarro

2 4.00%
  • Kara

26 52.00%
  • Fierce

5 10.00%
  • Cure

2 4.00%
  • Lara

13 26.00%
  • Blue

2 4.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Favorite Kara episode?

OK, this is the third time I've tried to make a poll for this. This is the last time. Hopefully I won't mess up this time

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Going with 'Kara' because that is when she is properly introduced.
    Last edited by smallvillelogan; 02-07-2008 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    You should really have waited till the end of the season for this but so far...

Bizarro, she looked gorgeous under water, and she seemed to be doing her own thing, not too much to say about character, but the mistery surrounding her at this point was quite good.

In Kara, she played her part very well, winding up Clark a little, being introduced to everyone. Some of her lines seemed very childish, but hey, she was on another planet, and thought she was invunerable and naturally was cocky. Later on her acting seemed quite good when talking to CLark in the barn, although she underacted the emotion of her entire planet being destroyed.

In Fierce, well her body did the acting, but she seemed to give a reasonably good performance, th ewhole episode was a throw back to the "good old days" of season 1 & 2 which were stupid season IMO.

In CUre she had one or two scenes, adn just buggered off.

In Lara, she gave her best performance, that was my favorite epi with her in it.

Blue was generally terrible, and she was made to look helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by TheANIMAL (marcus) View Post
    You should really have waited till the end of the season for this but so far...

Bizarro, she looked gorgeous under water, and she seemed to be doing her own thing, not too much to say about character, but the mistery surrounding her at this point was quite good.

In Kara, she played her part very well, winding up Clark a little, being introduced to everyone. Some of her lines seemed very childish, but hey, she was on another planet, and thought she was invunerable and naturally was cocky. Later on her acting seemed quite good when talking to CLark in the barn, although she underacted the emotion of her entire planet being destroyed.

In Fierce, well her body did the acting, but she seemed to give a reasonably good performance, th ewhole episode was a throw back to the "good old days" of season 1 & 2 which were stupid season IMO.

In CUre she had one or two scenes, adn just buggered off.

In Lara, she gave her best performance, that was my favorite epi with her in it.

Blue was generally terrible, and she was made to look helpless.
    Yep, she absolutely looked gorgeous under water in the somewhat-revealing Kryptonian robes.

I loved 'Kara' because it featured her so much. Her lines did seem childish sometimes, but then it's important to remember that although she is 19, she hasn't grown intellectually or mentally in some time because of being in suspended animation. So I understand the childish diologue.

'Fierce' was just a dumb episode. The only episode I didn't like from this season. You're absolutely right, her body did the acting. The episode was all about showing off her body.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have put 'Cure' on the poll since she left when she found out Clark and MM were allies, but I did anyway since she was in it at least a little.

Agreed- Laura gave her best performance in 'Lara.' That one really featured her too.

I actually loved 'Blue.' Kara suffered from what Clark suffered from in this episode, in that they both wanted to be with their biological parents. Kara still wanted to believe that her father was loving and good. I can see why she would be torn in this way towards wanting to believe in her father.

This poll should probably include Traveler now, too, since Kara's memory being restored and her saving Clark were a big focus, and she had that *awesome* memory restoring scene.

Banned
    My vote's "Lara". There we were treated to an awesome Kara seduction, her being in danger and getting saved along with Clark by Lionel Luthor. Blue was a bit of a bummer, because she lost her memory there

So far it has been Kara. The other episodes were just okay, IMO.

Totally Obsessed jimmyolsenblues's Avatar
    sorry for being honest....but that miss corn bikini was pretty unforgettable.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyolsenblues View Post
    sorry for being honest....but that miss corn bikini was pretty unforgettable.
    Don't be sorry, you can say that again! I have that image burned into my mind, in a good way

I chose Kara for the poll, Fierce gets an honorable mention for the bikini goodness and I really liked Kara in Traveler too, she didn't get a huge amount of screentime but I enjoyed every minute of what she did get.

Banned
    Hey no problem, jimmyolsenblues, my retina's burnt with that image too!

Probably either "Kara" or "Lara." I when Kara crushed Lois's cell and said, "That's what happens when you touch my stuff." It was SO childish and I loved it. And the playground part was funny too. "Lara" gave us alot of good Kara moments too, especially all her flashbacks and the scene w/ that nerd.

"Traveler" was a good one too. It didn't have much Kara, though.

And I agree w/ Twitch. "Fierce" gets an honourable mention.

I always enjoy watching the beautiful Laura Vandervoort play Kara (aka Supergirl) She does a fantastic job. I probably loved her most in Fierce.

Whedon Worshipper Hopefulsuicide's Avatar
    voted Lara... but i would rather have voted Hero funnily enough, as much as the episode failed, it was the only time i didn't dislike her at all

Banned
    For those who live in the same towns as the comic cons, make signs that say things like "We want Laura Vandervoort back on the show!"

I'd have to say in this thread it'll be Lara. The facial expressions really made me care for her condition.

I love all the episodes Kara has ever been in, but if I have to pick a favorite, I guess it would have to be her very first appearance in Bizarro. I was so excited and happy that I cried. She looked like a Kryptonian Angel! That moment will stay with me forever, much like when I saw Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman and Helen Slater as Supergirl for the first time.

Incurable Postaholic alejandrita439's Avatar
    i like kara and lara episodes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast