No announcement yet.

Ep. 3.10 - Dream A Little Dream Of Me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i love u tom
    yeah but i think sam's desires for Bella are just sexual desires and not actually real feelings for her. besides otherwise sam doesn't like her either, so i'm sure bella's either gonna do something really nice to change their minds or shes a goner.
    I agree... it's just an attraction because she's pretty and slightly devious..... Sam likes them baddies since he's a little bit of a baddie himself now I suppose.... I think that even if Dean had feelings for Bella he'd still put her in her place for taking what wasn't her's......

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
      I've seen it explained elsewhere that Sam only had that dream because he doesn't get alot of "action" like Dean does, so it was just an outlet for him.
      huh, that's something i hadn't heard. I suppose...still doesn't make that much sense to me. Really I think it was just to give Sam/Jared another funny scene (a lot of people are comparing it to the now infamous 'lost my shoe' moment from BDABR and saying it was a great comedy moment for Jared and was probably written cause BDABR and the comedy int here was so well recieved).

Despite all that, I'm more interested in... was it explained why she raided the boys' safe and took the Colt? Wonder what the reasoning behind that was. Does she have a buyer for it??
      I figured she stole the Colt because that's what she does. She steals valuable supernatural objects and then sells them to the highest bidder. I think that's what she's done here.
      I've seen it theorized that she did have a buyer and that that buyer is the 'new power in the West' but I'm not so sure...

Comment

ya the new villian could have wanted the gun or bella needed the gun cause the thing from her past is back after her. guess we have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          bella needed the gun cause the thing from her past is back after her
          there's an option I didn't think of. Hmmm.

Comment

This maybe an odd question but can someone please explain the ending of this episode to me?? I dont understand how it ended with Dean snapping his fingers and the Demon Dean went away. Was it coincidence that as he snapped his fingers and jeremy was knocked out that he woke up?? Or was it to say he DOES have control over this one year to live thing?? Or did they just do it for no reason?? Please someone explain. I feel so stupid for asking this.

Comment

i think mainly cause jeremy woke up. but it could have a second meaning meaning that dean has control of his mind and he can live if he tries hard enough and he cant let his own personal demons take over his life. this may be one of those things you as the watcher have to choose how yopu want to interpret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Red-K
                This maybe an odd question but can someone please explain the ending of this episode to me?? I dont understand how it ended with Dean snapping his fingers and the Demon Dean went away. Was it coincidence that as he snapped his fingers and jeremy was knocked out that he woke up?? Or was it to say he DOES have control over this one year to live thing?? Or did they just do it for no reason?? Please someone explain. I feel so stupid for asking this.
                Sam took control of Jeremy's dream, conjuring his father (who he was afraid of) and so Jeremy woke up and that freed the boys. Those last bits (the black and white stuff) weren't really part of the episode, they were more like flashbacks. Kripke being creative and all. A reminder that even though the boys are awake now that part of Dean is still there, still haunting him, still in his dreams and nightmares.

Hope that explains things for you, hon!

Comment

This episode was good.Liked how it showed Bobbys past,the plot was tight and demon Dean was freakin awsome!

Comment

Loved this episode .

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎