Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
    Unless they do the smart thing and go with one of the many Spinoffs the show has been given the possibility of in the past (Supergirl/Kara, Flash/Bart, Aquaman(not the SV version), Justice League, etc.)
    That would be the smart thing to do. Unfortunately, smart and the CW don't really go too well together (at least w/ Dopestroff in charge).

Comment

Cool. Oh and as a female I watch whenever Clark is on

Comment

nice!!! i hope they would get back up to 5 million though...

Comment

when will the number for the live+ 7 days dvr playback? will be released?

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
            when will the number for the live+ 7 days dvr playback? will be released?
            About 2 weeks after the episode airs

Siren~4.01mil.~AWESOME!
            Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 02-09-2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Well for every fan out there, please continue to do your job of promoting, spread the word, etc. I will do my part as always, and thats great news for the updated ratings. Hope it continues, next week episode, man looks awesome and i think the ratings will go up

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                the CW don't really go too well together (at least w/ Dopestroff in charge).
                How apt, ClarkyBoy...Hahaha

Comment

Great for Smallville

Comment

Finals are in the 4's, awesome! With next week's episode looking so intense, I don't see how they can not go even further up.
                    Hopefully, they'll do a lot of promoting for "Hero" even though it's about a month away from Thursday episode. With someone as big as Pete Ross (Sam Jones III) returning, they'd better hype it up...And add a nice promo poster too.

Comment

Ratings up, WGA strike apparently over. Things are starting to look up. Bring on 5 more S7 episodes and Season 8!!

Comment

i am glad to see that they are back over 4 mil viewers. with the green arrow back and a "new" d.c. hero making an appearance which is usually a ratings boost was luckily enough to overcome the lack of a promo after the previous episode and the general malaise of the viewing public due to the strike and lack of new episodes to be honest was thinking the worst but iam glad i was wrong

Comment

Unless they do the smart thing and go with one of the many Spinoffs the show has been given the possibility of in the past (Supergirl/Kara, Flash/Bart, Aquaman(not the SV version), Justice League, etc.)
                          That's absolutely correct. An ANTM spinoff won't do them any good!

Love to see them pick up a JL or GA & BC spinoff. Perhaps even a Supergirl, but that would be hard to do without having Superman around and that won't happen.

JL would be my first choice; Green Arrow & Black Canary a close second.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by minerva73
                          Hopefully, they'll do a lot of promoting for "Hero" even though it's about a month away from Thursday episode. With someone as big as Pete Ross (Sam Jones III) returning, they'd better hype it up...And add a nice promo poster too.

That may draw back some older fans but Sam Jones III isn't exactly a household name that would be a big draw so don't hold your breath. I am not trying to be argumentative but I just wonder how do shows like SV draw past viewers back? You could say advertising but if many people are like me, SV is about the only show they watch on CW so running a bunch of ads hyping SJ3's return will go unseen by those who may have departed. It seems they would have to go outside of the network to hype it - TV Guide, newspapers, some well-placed billboards in major metro areas???

I'd love to see SV top 5 M viewers again sometime during the remainder of the season and it just might. It will ensure a final season 8. In fact, I think they'd be crazy not to renew it since it's the only drama people are watching at the CW.
                          Last edited by Jack-El49; 02-11-2008, 06:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

They could try advertising on some cable nets like MTV, SciFi, and ABC Family, although I wouldn't hold my breath for that one either. Some of the o&o's should get some spots on the radio; and, like you said, some magazine ads could work.

Comment

That may draw back some older fans but Sam Jones III isn't exactly a household name that would be a big draw so don't hold your breath. I am not trying to be argumentative but I just wonder how do shows like SV draw past viewers back? You could say advertising but if many people are like me, SV is about the only show they watch on CW so running a bunch of ads hyping SJ3's return will go unseen by those who may have departed. It seems they would have to go outside of the network to hype it - TV Guide, newspapers, some well-placed billboards in major metro areas???

I'd love to see SV top 5 M viewers again sometime during the remainder of the season and it just might. It will ensure a final season 8. In fact, I think they'd be crazy not to renew it since it's the only drama people are watching at the CW.

Same here. There is no other show on the CW that I watch. Will be good to see Pete return, but he doesn't really seem to be Lana's type. Suspect they won't be getting together just yet. Too bad. I'd like to see her get on with her life. Usually, new episodes of SV are recommended in the local newspaper. But that's about all the SV hype going on in my neck of the woods.

Comment

Live+7 Ratings?

Does anyone have the Live+7 ratings, yet if so would you post them, Thanks....

Take Care,

Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎