Quotes from Siren (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the superhero/ justice league "powwow" on the rooftops.

Ollie: " you know you could join our team we could use you.

BC: " no thanks, i am not much of a team player"

Olllie: " well you'll fit right in then."

t'was outstanding the way they all played the "inside joke" off one another.

BC to Clark: "So i don't recall seeing bullets bounce off you or you giving the secrect handshake whats your deal?"

Cark: " i'll tell you sometime."

not exact verbatim but close enough for government work. but still the overtones of the justice league just ringing all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Mercy
      I love this scene because the usual tough-as-nails Lois is finally seen vulnerable, a rare glimpse in the chink of her armor, and most importantly, she reveals that soft side to the man who will love her like none other has ever or will ever.

LOIS: He's got this one side that I'm not sure I can live with.

CLARK: How would you know if you don't give it a chance?

LOIS: We're not you an Lana. We're not the perfect couple--we are NOT destined for each other. I love that part! How wrong she totally is!

CLARK: Lois this isn't like you. Normally when things get challenging that's when you get interested.

LOIS: This is different. My dad was a general. And he cared about me. I learned really early that his role in life was a lot more than being a father. And, you know, for great reasons. Ollie's life is demanding...too.

CLARK: Lois, just because someone's life has great responsibility doesn't mean your life has to take second place. You tell her Clark!

LOIS: tears welling up Of course it does, Clark. Can you imagine what it would be like to look into somebody's eyes and know that their destiny is so much greater than yours, that you can never compete, you will always be left behind?

CLARK: That would be hard for anyone, but--

LOIS: No! I can't be left behind one more time. pauses You know, where Ollie's life is going, there's not room for me in it, and I know he'd never admit that, so...I had to. I...I just, um...I can't face another heartbreak down the road.

HUGS... TEARS

LOIS: while nuzzled in Clark's shoulder Besides, you know, why settle for hot, rich, and famous when I can hang out with you?

cheesy smile from Lois, small one from Clark...think he's holding back?
      Oh great that whole scene, a Cloir scene finally, it was really touching and great!, how Clark felt sad for Lois´s pain and seing Lois crying and breaking for first time being a girl was touching, when we know she looks always so strong and independent, and Clark showed comprensive and friendly, it was just great! I loved the whole scene

Comment

Damn!!! The Line "I can't share you with the rest of the world" was so powerful, and it was like SII. GO LOIS!

Comment

Lois: So what? Little Ollie got bored with Dodgeball in P.E. and decided to play William Tell?

Comment

Im sorry but i dont remember the exact quote but i loved the scene where clark tells lana off... something about lana not being able to face clark and clark saying Lana couldnt face herself...

that was good!

Comment

Can someone help me, please? I have only seen the episode once (and can't view it again immediately for reasons that I won't bore you with) but I'm sure Chloe said the one-liner "twisted" in a fairly sexy Chloesque way. Can anyone confirm and provide the exchange? I'm pretty sure it was with Clark at the DP (but may be mistaken).

Comment

FAVORITE SIREN QUOTES

1) Clark and Lana

Lana: Clark...when you were gone, I was treating this woman. She was catatonic after Brainiac infected her.

Clark: What do you mean "treating"?

Lana: Monitoring her, until she passed away.

Clark: She passed away?

Lana: There wasn't anything we could do to her. Her mind was already gone. We were looking for clues.

Clark: Who's "we?" (sighs) You told the phantom this? Lana, why do you bother telling me now?

Lana: Lionel's holding it over my head.

Clark: I can't do this, Lana. You're only honest with me whenever you're threatened. In a few weeks with him --

Lana: I don't know what else to say to you. I thought that he was you.

Clark: You're supposed to know me better than anyone!

Lana: And that's why you're here with me right now.

Clark: But it was easier with him, wasn't it?

Lana: Yes. It was easier, Clark. He was more affectionate. He was more understanding. Is that really what you want to hear? I can't even look at you without you taking it the wrong way.

Clark: Because you keep on looking at me like you wished I was someone else.

Lana: Every transgression that I have made, you have answered me with a hypocritical judgment. No one can live up to your self-righteous standards. Do you have any idea what it feels to wake up every morning knowing that you are going to fail in the eyes of the person you've ever really loved?

Clark: And yet you're the one who fell in love with Lex... and then you fell for that killer (phantom). I don't think it's me you can't face. (Clark walks away).

2) Lois and Clark

Lois: Enter at your own caloric risk.

Clark: How you doing?

Lois: Aside from the metaphor, I was hoping that Rocky Road would help, but nothing, nada. Not even a dent. You know, I thought that Grant would help me get over Ollie, and if that didn't end badly enough... (sighs) The moment I saw Ollie again, all those feelings just came rushing right back up.

Clark: Maybe it can still work between you two.

Lois (sighs): You don't know Ollie like I do. There are parts of him that you've never seen.

Clark (makes a funny face): That's a given.

Lois: I mean sides of him. (sighs) He's got this one side to him that I'm not sure I can live with.

Clark: How would you know if you don't give it a chance?

Lois: We are not you and Lana. We are not the perfect couple. We are not destined for each other.

Clark: Lois, this isn't like you. Normally, when things get challenging, that's when you get interested.

Lois: This is different. My Dad was a general, and he cared about me. But I learned real early that his role in the world was more important than being a father. And you know what? For good reasons. And Ollie's life is demanding, too.

Clark: Lois, just because someone's life has great responsibility, it doesn't mean that your life has to take second place.

Lois: Of course it does, Clark. (Voice breaks) Can you imagine what it would be like to look into somebody's eyes and know that their destiny is so much greater than yours that you will never compete? That you will always be left behind! (Lois breaks down and cries).

Clark (trying to comfort Lois): That would be hard for anyone, but...

Lois: No, I can't be left behind one more time! You know where Ollie's life is going. There's not room for me in it. And, I know he'd never admit it, so I had to. I just, umm, I can't face another heartbreak down the road.

Clark walks over to Lois and hugs her.

Lois (chuckles): Besides, you know, why settle for hot, rich and famous when I can hang out with you?
                (Clark smiles at Lois).

3) Black Canary (to Clark): What about you? I'd say ricocheting bullets off your back earns you the secret handshake.

4) Clark and Lana

Clark (to Lana): I stole a Lamborghini. I broke into a bank of ATM machines and I stole all the money. I ripped off more vault doors than I could count in a lifetime. Lana, I'm anything but perfect, and I know that it's hard to live with me, especially when...(Clark pauses) Not everyone can handle the double-sided life I live.

Lana: Clark, I've been a two-headed hydra lately myself.

Clark: It's funny. You can have all the right motives, and still do all the wrong things.

Lana: I just wish how we ended up here. But... For what it's worth, I am still committed to us.

Clark: You don't think I am?

Lana: Clark, I think that you doubt whether I'm the one you're really going to end up with.

Clark: I can't tell you the future, Lana. Honestly, I don't know what's going to happen to us. But I promise I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that we can trust each other again.
                (Clark and Lana smile at each other).

Clark: I don't want this to be over.

(Ironically, the show really is over, Clark Kent. The end)
                Last edited by tibbit78; 03-14-2008, 08:53 PM.

Comment

this one is my favorite:
                  Lex(points a gun at black canary) Where is He?
                  Oliver: Try looking over your shoulders
                  I love it

Comment

Lionel: I've been calling the farm but no one answer's, it's like it's abandoned.
                    Lana : Well, we have caller ID.

haha.. that was so funny :P

Comment

I think that it's the first time we ever thought that lana was funny in a way :P

Comment

Chloe - "It was just internet interception... that ended up having a vicious ninja lady attached to it who chased me onto the roof and then almost beheaded me and went rappelling over the side of the building. Which, I've got to admit, was really smokin' cool."

Oliver - "So I take it we're skipping over the whole 'Hello. Good to see you again.' part of the conversation."

Oliver - "The whole jumping to conclusions thing before getting the whole story, how's that working out for you?"
                        Lois - "Huge time saver."

Lois - "If you think the glistening muscle answering the door in your bare chest routine was going to work... you're dead on."

Oliver - "Lex's factories aren't exactly producing Christmas toys for little girls and boys. I'm the good guy!"

Comment

Clark:" Black Canary sounds better "
                          Lana:" I thought he was you "
                          Lois:" Who needsahero when i can hang out with you " ( i think its like that )

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
                            Since no one's posted it yet, here's my absolute favorite:

Clark: "Why don't you try to think about someone other than yourself for once?"

Oliver: "I'm selfish? You know, some of us sacrifice being with the people that we really care about so that we can go make a difference. What do you do? You sit around in domestic bliss curled up on a couch while a world of trouble spins outside your door!"
                            Favorite quotes!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎