No announcement yet.

A treat for Green Arrow/Justin Hartley fans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A treat for Green Arrow/Justin Hartley fans

Spam and promotion isn't allowed on this forum, but since it's my forum, I think or hope I can get away with it

Anyway... for those of you who are fans of the Green Arrow and the actor who plays him, Justin Hartley, you might want to check out my Smallville Season 6 companion book, due out in March.

Justin wrote the Foreword for it and it is HILARIOUS. You'd swear Ollie at least shares some of his sense of humor.

So, even if you hate what I do with the other 120 pages or so, hopefully you'd like what you read.

You can get it at this Amazon link.

(Also, if you've got any suggestions for things you'd like to know about Season 7, I'm working on that book right now... so leave them in this thread if you'd like!)

cool Craig, I can't wait. I already preordered mine...

Comment

The Season 6 book is my favorite one I've worked on so far... though hopefully the Season 7 will be just as good. I did manage to get James Marsters for an interview for S7 which was really exciting to me.

Comment

I don't know what you can put into season 7since only 15 episodes had aired . Maybe there should be certain parts of the book about writers strike going on and an article about the BC.. . Oh yeah I bet the interview with JM for season 7 was exciting for you as it would be for us reading it. I hope we can see him again season 8 IF they don;t kill him off permanetly,....

Comment

well, i wont tell on you, Craig...if you don't mind me asking, why was season 6 your favorite...this curious mind would like to know...

Comment

Cough.... shameless self-promotion.... Cough!

You know I'm just kidding.
            Seriously though, I need to check out one of your books sometime.

Comment

I just felt that by the time I got to doing the Season Six book I'd done it twice before so I had a better idea of the kinds of questions to ask and that sort of thing. I also felt that I had a lot of good interviews for that one, which made me very happy. Guess we'll see when the book comes out...

Comment

I just pre-ordered mine

Comment

I would love to see LOTS of stuff on Tom Welling...Interviews, pics, his take on the strike and how it affected him. I think sometimes we all forget that the show revolves around HIM.

Comment

I would love to have more of a focus on Tom; unfortunately, he chooses not to do press that often so I won't be able to get as much as I'd like from the man himself. It's too bad - he's extremely talented, and I think he'd have a VERY unique perspective on things.

We had hoped to do an interview for Season 7 but when the time came it just didn't end up happening.

Comment

I know this is slightly off topic but Since this thread is about your smallville companion books I was just wondering When you have free time If you ever think about making other books about different shows like heroes or Sarah Connor Chronicles I am sure they would turn out great.

Comment

I'd love to, but that would be up to my publishers and editors to ask me if I could... and so far, no one has asked.

I've told them before that I'd love to do Heroes especially, since I've met or interviewed many of the cast or crew before, but I don't even know that they have the license.

Comment

I'm definitely ordering this companion book, that's awesome Justin wrote the foreward.

Comment

For S7: How about more on Kara/Laura and the decision to bring her on?

Comment

I still have to talk with the writers about the decision to bring Laura on; I did, however, do an interview with Laura that will appear in the book.

So far in addition to crew members I've talked to Laura, Allison, Erica, Rosenbaum, Glover, James Marsters, and Aaron. Still wish I could have gotten Tom, but he's a busy guy and isn't really a fan of doing press. I'm hoping to get Justin Hartley and Phil Morris again, too... I just started chasing after guest stars this morning so I hope to have as many as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎