View Poll Results: When will you stop watching Smallville?

Voters
372. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the show is over.

170 45.70%
  • When they kill off Chloe

41 11.02%
  • When they kill off Lois

29 7.80%
  • When they kill off Lana

5 1.34%
  • When they kill off Clark

15 4.03%
  • When they kill off Lex

4 1.08%
  • Never....the show will go on forever

81 21.77%
  • Other

27 7.26%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Never really. I own the DVDs, therefore I will be able to watch Smallville for the rest of my life.

Chris

I wish it was thursday

As much as I hate the show at this point, I'll watch it until the end. I haven't stuck with a show for this long, and if you've made it most of the way, you might as well finish it up.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblackmagick View Post
    I wish it was thursday
    Less than 33 hours, oldblackmagick.

I already stop.

^wise man

i'll stop watching when they pry the dvds from my cold dead fingers.

When the shows ends. But then I'll be watching my Smallville DVD's, so I guess never would be more accurate. Smallville is a drug to which I'm hopelessly addicted.

Forum Regular wildenchantress_kt's Avatar
    I have to wait for the DVD's cos they only air it on HD in Australia but, I will watch it until the end.

Settling In
    you forgot to mention the option of already did lol. i just cant watch any more. its too painful and its ruining the better episodes of past seasons for me. im considering maybe trying to watch a few after the season is over to give it a shot but i dont know how far i will be able to go on. even michael rosenbaum is giving up on the show. this is just further supporting what the show has become. in my mind they certainly cant do the show any more with out lex. this show is about lex's journey into a villain just as much as it is clark's journey into superman.

when lionel, former evil bad ass, is turned into a good guy and is practically clarks new adoptive dad. when chloe has super powers. when after 7 years clark is still drooling over lana and they keep going through the same repetitive motions. when lex, after 7 seasons, still hasnt grown into the ultimate villain. when clark has done nothing for two years but drop out of college and sit around on the farm doing hardly anything to progess into his destiny despite him saying repeatedly "its time that i finally accept my destiny." then the show is over for me.

they just keep going around and around with the same tired plots and, just like when you keep copying something, each time the quality lowers. its like the show is in limbo. clark is stuck between highschool and becoming superman. he has stayed in that place for two years now. its way passed time that he moves on. at least show an interest in reporting, get him off the farm, and begin his training at the fortress of solitude that he started like two years ago and for some reason never finished.

how am i supposed to look up to a superman that dropped out of college and keeps ignoring his destiny? he keeps saying that he is going to move on and accept his destiny but he never does. in no other incarnation has clark been so lazy. i mean sure he saves the day every episode but then he just retreats back to his farm and goes back to obsessing over lana. its time that he grows up already and the show come up with something new and fresh. otherwise its just gonna turn into the x files and over stay its welcome.

its a shame. the show was my favorite and it had so much potential. i still love what it was but i cant forgive it for what its becoming. i want them to save it and bring back some class but i dont know if they can this late in the game. especially with lex leaving. it should be lana leaving not lex. with all this time that this season has been focusing on lana and kara they should have been focusing on clark and lex's destiny.
    Last edited by thefilmguy22384; 02-09-2008 at 06:42 AM.

I vote when the show is over. Personally, I still love the show. I think this is the best season yet and at this rate, there are more goodies in store for us. Even to this day, I still love the series including all the flaws of the characters and storylines.

No show is ever perfect and as long as you still care about the characters and the show still managed to entertain you for 1 hour each week, then nothing else really matters.

To be honest, I still appreciate the studio effort in producing this show in an era of reality shows. It is such a treat to watch SV. I don't think I can watch another dancing, singing, show anymore. I only really turn on the tv to watch SV and the news.

I got so pissed off at the end of season 5. It was like the writers were just thinking "Hey lets have Clark act like a total moron and break Lana's heart; Then she hooks up with Lex and marries him while Clark goes back to pining for her the entire next season!"
    If it wasn't for the fact that Green Arrow was added to the show, I probably would've gotten tired of watching!

BTW, if they ever kill off Bart Allen, I honestly will stop watching!

Whe Lex leaves the show I will probably stop watching. He's the best character. Also if Clark and Lana keep haveing the pathetic on again off again thing I think I'll puke.

I think the new season of Smallville has been just as great as the rest. I will watch it until the show is over and I will probably be very upset when the show does end. I watch my DVD's almost everyday. It's the first show since Sliders that I have really gotten into and Really liked. I am gonna miss new episodes when it's gone.

When the show is over

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast