View Poll Results: When will you stop watching Smallville?

Voters
372. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the show is over.

170 45.70%
  • When they kill off Chloe

41 11.02%
  • When they kill off Lois

29 7.80%
  • When they kill off Lana

5 1.34%
  • When they kill off Clark

15 4.03%
  • When they kill off Lex

4 1.08%
  • Never....the show will go on forever

81 21.77%
  • Other

27 7.26%
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Banned

When will you stop watching Smallville?

When will you stop watching Smallville?

I think I'll stick it out to the end, just to watch the fall out afterwards.

However if we ever get to see they highly anticipated Lana/Lionel sex scene, well that would probably be it for me.

The Last Scene of Smallville borednow sees before changing the channel in disgust and abandoning SV forever.

[Lionel and Brainiac are on the roof of Luthorcorp. Lana stands between them with a pained expression on her face, eyes moist.

Lionel: I love you Lana. From the moment you put that bear trap on my arm, I knew that you were the perfect woman.

Brainiac: No Lana is mine! I am the brain interactive construct. Lana's perfection is the only thing I lack. [to Lana] Don't trust him Lana. He loved Lillian before you but you are my only love.

Lionel: Lillian who? I love you Lana. I have eyes only for you. I was the emissary for Jor-el. I sacrificed my self for the good of the world!

Brainiac: I destroyed Jor-el and his entire planet! Love me Lana.

[Lionel and Brainiac battle each other in a fierce duel and each declares with their dying gasp...]

Lionel and Brainiac: We love you Lana!

[They die. borednow turns the channel and does not look back.]

That'd do it

Banned
    Other: I already have.

Thank you Smallville harryandginnyfanatic's Avatar
    Shouldn't you have said When this character 'leaves' instead of when they kill off?

Lana may end up getting written off, but I don't think they'd ever kill her.

She's too popular.

Anyway. My answer.

When the show is over.
    Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 02-02-2008 at 07:50 AM.

When the show is over, hopefully after 8 seasons, if the writer's strike doesn't end soon.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by ginnyfan View Post
    The Last Scene of Smallville borednow sees before changing the channel in disgust and abandoning SV forever.

[Lionel and Brainiac are on the roof of Luthorcorp. Lana stands between them with a pained expression on her face, eyes moist.

Lionel: I love you Lana. From the moment you put that bear trap on my arm, I knew that you were the perfect woman.

Brainiac: No Lana is mine! I am the brain interactive construct. Lana's perfection is the only thing I lack. [to Lana] Don't trust him Lana. He loved Lillian before you but you are my only love.

Lionel: Lillian who? I love you Lana. I have eyes only for you. I was the emissary for Jor-el. I sacrificed my self for the good of the world!

[Lionel and Brainiac battle each other in a fierce duel and each declares with their dying gasp...]

LOL. How about this as adding insult to injury. Brainiac transforms her like that computer did to that woman near the end of Superman III, and she becomes his lame version of the Borg Queen .
    Last edited by Vergon6; 02-02-2008 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Forum Regular Luv4PhilCollins729's Avatar
    I'll be watching until the last episode. I've been watching since the start and I'll stick it out no matter how bad it gets. SV is the first I've watched from beginning to end.

Super Moderator savingpeoplething's Avatar
    I've stuck with the show for this long, I might as well stay on through until the very end.

I may stop watching soon. The show has really been going downhill ever since the last 10 minutes of Labrynth. I find that I'm less and less interested in it. I have no need to watch Clark Kent get castrated every week. But maybe Persona marks the end of that. I'm hopeful. It's too sad they had to castrate Bizarro, but I'm willing to sacrifice him for Clark's character.

When it's over. But I'll still have my DVDs.

I won't stop till its over!

Never! Even when it's over I'll be watching atleast one episode a day with the DVDs

Banned
    until its bittersweet end

Quote Originally Posted by ginnyfan View Post

Yeah...definitely...

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast