No announcement yet.

Heroes RP (open to join)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

(HEY! LOL)

Elle started packing her stuff, wondering if she would ever see Victor again. As she was in such a hurry to get out of here, she didn't look out where she was going and bumped into a strikingly handsome man. "Oh, I'm sorry." Elle said quickly and went to the hotel desk to check out. She wasn't surprised to hear that the bill wasn't that large a sum of money. "Please come again!" The desk clerk said with a smile, more like a grin. Ewww... touch me once and you'll wish you were never born... Elle thought before replying "Thank you, I will." And with that Elle left the hotel..

Comment

why not have Wade enlist some help from people from te internet and your guys can reply?

Comment

(sure I think that would be fine)
        John needed to know what had happened to him the last few months. He googled everything he could think of. kidnapping, powers, missing time, attack in bathroom, etc. Nothing came up. John decided to forget about it for now and toke a shower. While he was washing he noticed a mark on his neck, it was never there before. This had to happen during the past few months. He looked for "weird mark on neck", "missing time", headache, and powers. Only one site showed up. It was a forum that looked like it was done by a complete amiture. He posted his story making sure to leave out his name or any other personal information. His story was very close to any other especially the one that he read. He did include his name and it was...Wade? Strange name, but it was too close to what happened to him. He needed to contact him. John decided to send an email, telling him the entire story, or what he had remembered. The beach, his father, everything

Comment

Just going to post a message to get this back on the radar

Comment

(MAN IT HAS BEEN A WHILE! I don't know how many of you still want to continue this rpg but if you guys are still willing I'm sure i could find time between the SV RP secret storyline thing and this. Well let me know and new members are welcome so spread the word!!)

Comment

Id like to continue assuming that other people are going to post

Comment

Same here!

Comment

mind if i re-join?

Comment

sure if we can get this back up again

Comment

Elle wants her Victor back... lol.

Comment

lol then let's get this thing rolling again...after i eat dinner lol unless one of you want to post first

Comment

Elle had been feeling like a wreck. She had finally lost her virginity and she had messed it up by lying.... pretended to be sweet goody-two shoes Texan Claire Bennet. Guilt wrecked her whole body. The things Victor had made her feel... not even Matt Neuenberg had done that.... and she had only shared kisses with him. Her fingers wrapped around her cellphone, calling Victor. She just had to apologize. Elle Bishop hoped that he would be there.

Comment

Victor came to a dusty halt. Texas wasn't exactly up to par with Miami. Welcome to Odessa. He stared at the sign, it was the location Elle had given him when he asked her when they first met. Hopefully he'd get some clues to the company here and whoever this bob guy was. It had only taken him a few minutes to get here from Miami. His phone vibrating broke his concentration. He looked at the caller i.d. and sighed. He wanted to answer the call, but he just couldn't. Not yet. Hitting the ignore button he walked towards the small city hopefully something here could help him.

Comment

It went to disconnection. Elle calmly put her cellphone back in her pants's pocket... even though she wanted to scream and cry and electrify each and every living person. Maybe she should focus her anger on Sylar, instead of being angry about Victor who she had lost her virginity to. She checked out of the hotel room, strangely leaving everything intact in the room and booked a flight to Odessa, Texas.... not knowing that Victor was going to be there too.

Comment

Name: Cyrus Jackson

Appearance: White and tall in appearance. He is slightly buffed and physically fit being a athletic person. (The rest is up to your imagination)

Abilities: Cyrus exhibits a mysterious ability of elemental absorbtion. (It would be a long explanation, I'll unfold it during the RP. The abilities will also be more extended as it goes on.)

Brief Bio: Cyrus didn't have the greatest of childhoods. He grew up in an orphanage with very little friends and nothing to look forward to. His luck changed when he was recognized in a track event by a sports club and since then, his life had some direction. Cyrus lives by himself in a small apartment in New York. (I'm bad with american geography, so don't blame me if the places, and descriptions dont match).

Personality: Cyrus is a quiet person and keeps to himself as much as possible. At a young age, he was picked on alot by the other orphans, so he taught himself fight and think smart to survive.

_________________________________________________
                                Cyrus sat on the side of his bed, his face buried in his palms as he sweated. He had been having hallucinations, or so they seemed, of being held captive, restrained, against his will and being experimented on and he had no idea why. The thought of it terrified him. It was like his childhood; being helplessly beaten up as he was cornered and restrained.

Cyrus took a deep breath and got up to the window of his apartment. His eyes scanned effortlessly across the the city as he wondered about the day ahead. He had things to do.

ooc
                                This is going to be hard, I don't know any locations or places in/around New York >.>
                                Last edited by sil3nt; 08-01-2008, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎