Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes RP (open to join)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Welcome to the RP. And don't worry about knowing places, if you need help we'll try and help)

Victor walked through the small city. He didn't know what exactly to look for or who. The only name he had was Claire Bennet, and she might not even be alive. Just to think, a few hours ago his life had been carefree and enjoyable. Then he met Elle. She had been great except for the part about working for a secret company.

Comment

ooc
      Approximately when is the story set?
      Does anyone know any sport revenues around New York, how far is it? I'd make up my own place, but I'd rather try to keep it as realistic as possible.
      -Cyrus is 21
      Cyrus' mind wandered as he stood at the bus stop. He could see the old lady sitting beside him slightly shivering. It was a cold morning, yet he never felt so warm. Cyrus slowly looked around, trying to find something to feed his boredom. Flowers. 2 yellow ones near by the patch of grass to his left.

Cyrus unmasked his watch beneath is jacket; 8:45, right on time. Cyrus payed his fare and glanced around the bus for a spot to sit. His eyes were caught onto a beautiful young brunette aged in her early 20's. Cyrus quickly shifted his focus over to a nearby seat as he noticed her glance back.

With his shoulder bag on his lap, the doors closed and the bus was off to the next stop.
      Last edited by sil3nt; 08-03-2008, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Elle had been very patient on the plane, but just couldn't help it when she wants to rest for a bit and have a crying baby on the plane. I'm not going to snap.... I'M NOT GOING TO SNAP!! Elle angrily thought, after all, it was a baby, and the little thing didn't know why Elle would get upset. But the wailing was really getting under her skin...

After what seemed to look like an eternity, she finally touched down in Odessa, Texas. She'd find sweet Victor and try to talk him into staying with her. They'd live a happy life OUTSIDE the claws of the Company... oh yes. Elle got her luggage and walked out of the airport back to her car, paid the amount for keeping her car at the airport parking lot for a couple of days and began to look for Victor.

Comment

The bus doors opened and Cyrus quickly snapped out of his nap in panic, thinking it was something else. It was lucky that he did though, or else he would've missed his stop. He wrapped his bag onto his shoulder and exited the bus in an orderly fashion.

Cyrus gazed at the park landscape, hoping to spot his group. No luck. Cyrus turned around and was about to ask the bus driver for directions to a certain section of the park, but before he could the bus doors closed and the bus took off.

"Damn it" he thought. As the bus passed him by, the catches a glimpse of that beautiful brunette that he saw earlier before. She was looking back at him. But there brief moment ended as the bus went on.

Langston Park the sign read. Cyrus headed off towards the little hill to his far left for a better view, maybe then he could spot them. No sign of them again. "Maybe they're on the other side of the trees" he thought. Cyrus quickly made his way into the trees. His mind was somewhere else though. Maybe he should've asked for her name or something he thought to himself. His carelessness caused him to trip on a small log and onto the ground. "Argh!" Just great he thought. Now he has a sprained ankle and a bleeding knee. Not a good start.

Cyrus got up and focussed on limping towards the other side. As he reached the other side a voice called out.

"Hey Cyrus, we're over here."

It was one of his friends, of the very few he has. He turned his neck over to the right and spotted his coach and the group of people on the other side of the river.

"Your f0cking kidding me!"

_______
          "You need some serious training if it took you that long to get over here" the coach told Cyrus. The coach wasn't a bad guy, he was just a hothead.

"Sorry sir, it's just that I tripped over a log and sprained my ankle" he replied, looking down to his knee."

"I don't care if you tripped over and break your leg, you turn up on time, or you don't turn up at all. Now join the others." the coach told Cyrus wit hanger in his voice. He walked away towards the other players to get them ready.

To Cyrus' surprise, there was nothing on his knee. No wound, no blood, no injury; nothing. Cyrus took a few steps and wobbled around to make sure he wasn't seeing things. It seemed that his sprained ankle had also healed. It was like nothing had happend at all. "Must've nto been that serious" he doubted himself. Cyrus jogged up the small hill and jonied the others.

edit ooc
          Does Elle generate electricity, or does she absorb/store it from somewhere else? I don't remember if it's explained.
          Last edited by sil3nt; 08-04-2008, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Ok, if I were to do a reboot where should we start. Season 2 or season 3?

Comment

OOC: She generates electricity.

I'm up for another reboot... I honestly don't know. Either one is fine.

Comment

After all the time I spent brainstorming my character plot.

I'd much rather start from the end of S2, since it allows a whole new plot. Though there will a few problems that need to be solved (in a different way?) such as 'who shot nathan?' and 'peter/superman'

Comment

Grumpy! WHO DARES DISTURB ME FROM WATCHING Yu-GI-OH! 5D???? LOL, I'm just playin'! Only if that character plot involves Elle or Claire, I'm game for not a restart. LOL, kidding again! Let's just continue where it left off. Sound good, yes?

IC: Elle Bishop

She watched him there, as she sat on the bench. What's so special about him? Elle Bishop thought as she read her newspaper, occasionally glancing at Cyrus, her newest assignment from Daddy Dearest. Man! What a hothead for a coach! I'd like to teach him some manners... Elle thought as she let a small spark of electricity through her fingers.
                  Last edited by lauraforever; 12-07-2008, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Bump?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎