No announcement yet.

So is Dax Dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Dax Dead?

They didnt really show him falling down dead but I assume if something goes into your brain like that you might be dead? I kinda liked him and hoped to see more from him in another episode.

I don't think he is dead.

I think Brainiac is simply searching his mind for 'healing' info.

Now, where did MM go?

Comment

I don't think you can get a sharp object to the carotid artery and live. TPTB just seem to enjoy murder. Not an episode goes by where someone doesn't die. It's almost like "who's gonna be the death of the week," sometimes.

Comment

I thought brainiac was like sucking out all the information. I assumed he was dead... But hopefully he's not.

Comment

He stuck a big needle in Dax-Ur's neck with his index finger. Then his middle finger sucked the information from his brain.

big hole in neck + no powers = death

Comment

He can't just die, he is Clark's supplier of Blue-K

Comment

as soon as brainiac lets go of him he can take off the bracellet and heal. remember he still has his powers once he removes the bracelet and brainiac can't kill clark without help from green k or (substitute your poison here)

Comment

Braniac did 2 things to Dax, got the information from his head, and sucked the minerals he needed from his neck. Dax is dead.

Comment

I am very upset Dax was not prepared for this moment.
                  You created Brainiac, you did not have some kind of kryptonian scientific defense?
                  I love my Jimmy Olsen, I did not want to see him die so soon , without opening up a can of whoop butt on Brainiac.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                    as soon as brainiac lets go of him he can take off the bracelet and heal. remember he still has his powers once he removes the bracelet and brainiac can't kill clark without help from green k or (substitute your poison here)
                    I think he DID die, but that's a good point^^ It really depends on whether TPTB can get Marc McClure back for another episode or not. Of course, even if he actually died, that doesn't mean he couldn't be in another episode - Whitney Fordman came back, & Jonathan Kent for several episodes, & Genevieve Teague is coming back in an upcoming episode, & Jor-El's been dead the whole time but that doesn't stop him. Half of the DC comics characters have been dead & come back (Superman, Green Arrow, 1 or 2 of the Green Lanterns...), & Smallville is no exception (although I suppose the flashback episodes & shapeshifters don't really count).

Comment

if you don't see the corpse...... their not dead.

unless we get a "news blurb" random auto mechanic in the middle of now where killed mysteriously aka dax-ur from chloe or some other reliable source that could give clark the info. My guess is somehow Dax got the blue K off in the struggle and managed to live or escape.

Comment

Originally posted by dunkman
                        I think he DID die, but that's a good point^^ It really depends on whether TPTB can get Marc McClure back for another episode or not. Of course, even if he actually died, that doesn't mean he couldn't be in another episode - Whitney Fordman came back, & Jonathan Kent for several episodes, & Genevieve Teague is coming back in an upcoming episode, & Jor-El's been dead the whole time but that doesn't stop him. Half of the DC comics characters have been dead & come back (Superman, Green Arrow, 1 or 2 of the Green Lanterns...), & Smallville is no exception (although I suppose the flashback episodes & shapeshifters don't really count).
                        What, Genevieve is coming back! That's stupid! She was CLEARLY killed by Lana-possessed-by-the-witch.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillelogan
                          What, Genevieve is coming back! That's stupid! She was CLEARLY killed by Lana-possessed-by-the-witch.
                          I think they cancelled it, but it might have been a flashback.

I'm a bit confused with where they left it because the Blue K can help him out, but I'm not sure that even if he does take off the bracelet, he can regain his trace minerals back if Brainiac sucked them out.

Comment

I liked dax too, he was cool. I wish he was still alive, but I doubt he is.

Comment

Yes Dax is dead though unanimously we would like it to be otherwise. BrainIAC seemed in awe of his creator and downloading his maker's mind was perhaps the closest the automaton would ever come to spirituality. If we had any doubt of how much of a bad ass the Brain Interactive Construct was before, just wait true believers, just wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎