No announcement yet.

Lex/balcony/rain

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it.

Thought MR played it well. He's screaming because he knows what he's becoming and he can't stop it..

Comment

I liked it, too. The rain was a good touch.

Comment

Here's a thought. Lionel hired the guy and gave him lex's phone number to call when he was done.

----

It would fit with the scream and the dropping of Lex's phone. Also, it's pretty retarded to have the guy you hired phone you when he just shot someone in cold blood.

If Lionel really wanted Julien mk3 alive, he would have stopped the guy or had him trailed until he was caught, they'd trace the phone call and/or make him confess, and BAM, there goes Lex back in prison.

Seems like there's no way that guy would get away with that without being caught in the real world.

Comment

The scene is definitely meant to recall the scene in Memoria, but sadly I don't think it worked. It wasn't so much cheesy as lacking in power. The whole montage was nicely done, but then the slo-mo and Lex's bizarre reaching of his arms just didn't really work. Maybe they were also mirroring the rain of blood vision from Hourglass, but it didn't seem to have the same resonance as that scene. I'm sad to say this is the first time that MR let the character down.

Comment

I loved that scene!! I thought it was really powerful!

Comment

That was the good Lex yelling. And yes, it was covered with cheese product. (not even real cheese) But it was probably what good Lex would have done after he found out that evil Lex just hired a murderer to take care of his clone bro, I mean bro clone. There is a struggle going on and for the better half of season 7 Good Lex (which I will call Alex from now on) was beating bad Lex. (which I will simply call Lex from now on) But it was Alex's last effort and when Clark got in his head to find Kara, he exposed Alex to Lex directly and Lex finally overtook and killed Alex soon after. I personally like how Clark is indirectly responsible for every step Lex took towards the dark side. He could have even saved Lionel at the end if he had listened, but he indirectly set Lionel up for Lex.

Comment

One of Lex's most epic most powerful scenes! I loved it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorLady
                  One of Lex's most epic most powerful scenes! I loved it !!!!
                  Totally agreed, LuthorLady .

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎