Chlark in this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO0gp1MqKeI

Comment

Thanks, AQ! I'm starting to get my Chlark hope back.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksGal
        You know, I think I have officially become a Chlarker after this episode. I used to be Clana (until end of S5), and then I wasn't a shipper at all. But gosh darn it if Chloe isn't the best thing for Clark ever.
        Originally posted by samanta
        Chlark was great. The only good thing in this epi IMO. For a while I was thinking about joining Chlarkers. It looks like Clark has more feelings for Chloe than only friendship.
        Isn't this nice? im sure you'll have a LOT of fun i know i do... welcome!! *opens the chlarkohol bottle*
        ---------------------------

Ok i was trying to avoid this episode but i saw the Chlana scene and i was like oooh no Lana you didnt just say that (the back off lady thing ) and then i needed to see the Chlark reunion, even if im not watching the show anymore i still have my chlark heart so i watched it...i looooved how Clark said: "Thank God you're ok"... and all his faces greeaaat acting and the hug awwww... The look me in the eye, the Chloe it's me, the baby blues... Gooood what is it with this show?! they wont let me walk away right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dor el

Chloe's death might. Could be a really strong catalyst for him. I think he would feel very very alone without Chloe. More so than without Lana. He's been without Lana a few times, but he always had Chloe there for him, adoring him, loving him, challenging him, and most importantly accepting him.

On another note, who would you rather have as a friend/love interest? Lana or Chloe? Me, I'd choose Chloe any day of the week. I just can't understand Clark's obtundation regarding Chloe. Guess the spark simply isn't there. Gotta match, anyone?

I wasn't thinking about Chloe's death, but if they used that as a catalyst for Clark accepting his destiny as Superman, the bond would still be there, IMO.

As for who the friend/love interest should be? Chloe, obviously. There is great chemistry between TW and AM. The "spark" isn't there because that's how the characters are written.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore840
            \

As for who the friend/love interest should be? Chloe, obviously. There is great chemistry between TW and AM. :
            Definitly. I'm a bit worn down from all the Clana to be honest, so I've lost a lot of my Chlark enthusiasm....but I would definitly agree. They always seem to intentionally make Chloe look like the better choice for Clark. Whether or not he will open his eyes to that is another story...

Comment

Originally posted by luvinChlark
              I was so happy that Chloe found out something was wrong with Clark. And then I just loved the Chlark hug! What did you think of the Chlark in this episode?
              No question, this is what saved the episode from being a flop!! Someone needs to bean Clark on the head with a kryptonite skillet for still getting with Lana at the end of the ep - it made no sense what so ever!!

Comment

[quote=SweetOne;3569546]I think this is a very sly way for TPTB to make their point. But I think it's true. Clark and Bizarro are opposites in everthing.....how their body reacts to sunlight and blue and green kryptonite...even their personalities. So if Bizarro loves Lana, then if the formula holds up then Clark doesn't love her AND if Bizzaro hates Chloe (he was very mean to her this episode!) well then that would mean Clark loves Chloe!!!

This is so true, it is so obvious that Clark isn't in love with Lana and I don't think Lana loves Clark either, those two just don't want to admit it. It's time that Clark wakes up and notices that he can find someone who loves him for him...and a women that knows him!!

Comment

It was WAY better than Clana, that's fursure....

Comment

she immediately knew there was something wrong with clark and she was so right!! and my question is if lana knows clark more than chloe why the heck she didn't notice huh
                    that's one more reason to think that lana is not that bright come on who the heck believes that she created the whole project isis
                    she's not smart or bright she relies too much on her looks and chloe is so pretty too but smart as the luthors

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore840
                      I wasn't thinking about Chloe's death, but if they used that as a catalyst for Clark accepting his destiny as Superman, the bond would still be there, IMO.

As for who the friend/love interest should be? Chloe, obviously. There is great chemistry between TW and AM. The "spark" isn't there because that's how the characters are written.
                      Yeah, a bond would continue to exist between Clark and Chloe. But only an intangible one. If she died, he would thinking "what would Chloe do?" or "it's my fault she dead [beats self over head with bean bag], or he may even wise up and think "gosh what was wrong with me to treat Chloe the way I did or didn't?" But, I think Clark would also be very lonely. Memories don't hug particularly effectively. Memories don't accept you for being you. Memories don't offer advice. Memories don't necessarily comfort you; they remind you of what you have lost/don't have/never had. Some memories make you smile, But it is drastically better to smile with someone than in memory of someone. IMO

As for the spark, you're right about it being related to the writing. But isn't the whole of Smallville related to the writing? I agree that TW and AM are great together. However, Clark and Chloe are not meant to be.

Comment

Clark and Chloe may not be meant to be together, but for right now, in this moment and time on Smallville, those two are more fit to be together than Lana and Clark will ever be.

Comment

Yeah, a bond would continue to exist between Clark and Chloe. But only an intangible one. If she died, he would thinking "what would Chloe do?" or "it's my fault she dead [beats self over head with bean bag], or he may even wise up and think "gosh what was wrong with me to treat Chloe the way I did or didn't?" But, I think Clark would also be very lonely. Memories don't hug particularly effectively. Memories don't accept you for being you. Memories don't offer advice. Memories don't necessarily comfort you; they remind you of what you have lost/don't have/never had. Some memories make you smile, But it is drastically better to smile with someone than in memory of someone. IMO

As for the spark, you're right about it being related to the writing. But isn't the whole of Smallville related to the writing? I agree that TW and AM are great together. However, Clark and Chloe are not meant to be.

I agree, Clark would be very lost and lonely without Chloe, but he would capture all of that and more with Lois, which is how it is supposed to be anyway.

The writing on Smallville has always been a problem, but is has been especially poor since season 6.

Comment

I agree.

The spark is always there, it's just... Clana has been on for too long and the spark isn't as bright IMO. I also disagree with your last line. If this episode proved anything, is that they are meant to be. It's called a set up, they've always been setting them up, and Chlark IMO is the show's endpoint in terms of romance. Clois, doesn't factor in smallville IMHO so to say they aren't meant to be when acknowledge that Clark would be lost without Chloe... only reason he'll be with Lois is because she's like Chloe.

Comment

it just goes to show how close and her attention to detail when it comes to clark (speaking of Chloe). Lana just needs to go away for good.

Comment

I posted caps of the Chlark scene in this thread http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...58#post3571158 if anyone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎