No announcement yet.

Chlark in this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetOne
    Didn't Lana also say something like "Maybe you don't know him as well as you think you do". BWAHAHAHA!!! Coming from Lana.....that was rich.
    I only wished she was shown apologizing to Chloe! That was a real rude thing to say!

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
      This episode seemed like quite the set up for Chlark.
      Don't get my hopes up....oh what the heck am I saying!! My hopes for Chlark have burned bright since episode 1!!!

Comment

I loved the contrast as well!! Each stupid comment Lana made about "knowing Clark so well" and "being so close" were tantamount to putting a noose around her own neck. She looked so dumb. LOL She just hung herself with her comments.

While on the other hand Chloe acted wonderfully cautious. She was amazing: she was so protective of Clark even when it was he was himself!! LOL

Chloe was awsome tonight. I thought it interesting that Lana's reunion with Clark after he had been gone so long was jaded almost dirty or tanted. Where Lana wanted Clark to be something he wasn't and practically begged him to see it too. The scene with Clark and Chloe was dramatically different. Chloe wanted Clark to be Clark and their reunion was sweet an pure.

Comment

I think the writers are implying that Clark infact doesnt love Lana anymore or atleast "not in that way." But Bizzaro adored her. Well...Bizzaro also hated Chloe, so is that chlark love...I think so! haha. :
          I think this is a very sly way for TPTB to make their point. But I think it's true. Clark and Bizarro are opposites in everthing.....how their body reacts to sunlight and blue and green kryptonite...even their personalities. So if Bizarro loves Lana, then if the formula holds up then Clark doesn't love her AND if Bizzaro hates Chloe (he was very mean to her this episode!) well then that would mean Clark loves Chloe!!!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by ChlarkMe
          Where Lana wanted Clark to be something he wasn't and practically begged him to see it too. Chloe wanted Clark to be Clark and their reunion was sweet an pure.
          I don't know if I can say it on this website (although I have several times already) but Lana was so pathetic. I would like to call her a lot more.....But you are so right the scene between Chloe and Clark was pure and sweet (as always). Maybe TPTB are seeing the light???
          Last edited by SweetOne; 01-31-2008, 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Don't get my hopes up....oh what the heck am I saying!! My hopes for Chlark have burned bright since episode 1!!!
            My hopes are up too!. But I'm really starting to think it's going to happen. I mean, why would the writers take so much time to point out the differences between Lana and Chloe if there wasnt a reason?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

[QUOTE=SweetOne;3569546]I think this is a very sly way for TPTB to make their point. But I think it's true. Clark and Bizarro are opposites in everthing.....how their body reacts to sunlight and blue and green kryptonite...even their personalities. So if Bizarro loves Lana, then if the formula holds up then Clark doesn't love her AND if Bizzaro hates Chloe (he was very mean to her this episode!) well then that would mean Clark loves Chloe!!!

Exactly!! they are the opposite in just about every way...which could inclue their taste in women.
            Last edited by AndiGirl; 01-31-2008, 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think its the opposite in the sense, that Clark and Chloe are good friends that depend on each other, while Bizarro sees Chloe as a hindrance or obstacle, an annoyance, and only tolerates her if he can use her for something (like finding the S.O.S), otherwise he doesn't want have anything to do with her.

Comment

Look at how she thought to go get the shield from the farm. VERY good thing Lana didn't know she had done that. Clark seemed astonished and extremely happy that Chloe thought to do that. It just reiterates how well she really does know him.

Comment

You know, I think I have officially become a Chlarker after this episode. I used to be Clana (until end of S5), and then I wasn't a shipper at all. But gosh darn it if Chloe isn't the best thing for Clark ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                    I think its the opposite in the sense, that Clark and Chloe are good friends that depend on each other, while Bizarro sees Chloe as a hindrance or obstacle, an annoyance, and only tolerates her if he can use her for something (like finding the S.O.S), otherwise he doesn't want have anything to do with her.
                    Biz knows what CK thinks, so I didn't want to bring this up (don't like upsetting the masses). I'm glad you did.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksGal
                      You know, I think I have officially become a Chlarker after this episode. I used to be Clana (until end of S5), and then I wasn't a shipper at all. But gosh darn it if Chloe isn't the best thing for Clark ever.
                      Welcome!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jazel
                      Biz knows what CK thinks, so I didn't want to bring this up (don't like upsetting the masses). I'm glad you did.
                      It is a good point, but I dont think thats what Bizarro meant. Its obvious Bizzaro was in love with Lana...so if Chloe was just a best friend search engine to Clark, I dont think Bizzaro would have been so rude to her. Since he went out of his way to be mean, that kind of implies that Chloe means a lot to Clark. But Bizzaro wants Lana...so if Clark did love Chloe, that would be an annoyance to Bizzaro..just another girl to be nice to until he can get home to Lana. Did that make any sense? I think i confused myself!
                      Last edited by AndiGirl; 01-31-2008, 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I wasn't meaning to imply the Chloe was just Clark's search engine. They have a strong bond as friends, and when they do need something from one another, it's a symbiotic relationship. Meanwhile, Bizarro's relationship with Chloe might be more parasitic. He probably also knows that Chloe as a good friend of Clark's would be an obstacle in the sense that she would be constantly questioning anything he did that was out of character for Clark, which I think was demonstrated in the episode. She's like the conscience he doesn't have and doesn't want.
                        Last edited by Vergon6; 01-31-2008, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                          I wasn't meaning to imply the Chloe was just Clark's search engine. They have a strong bond as friends, and when they do need something from one another, it's a symbiotic relationship. Meanwhile, Bizarro's relationship with Chloe might be more parasitic.
                          I
                          I guess that could be true. I kind of hope not! haha. But it could be. I want Chlark so bad, but either way it's obvious Chloe means a lot to Clark...which is always good.

Comment

That quote was great, what was it? Something like, "you saved me again"...

Comment

Welcome!
                              Thanks!!

Comment

Welcome!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

It is a good point, but I dont think thats what Bizarro meant. Its obvious Bizzaro was in love with Lana...so if Chloe was just a best friend search engine to Clark, I dont think Bizzaro would have been so rude to her. Since he went out of his way to be mean, that kind of implies that Chloe means a lot to Clark. But Bizzaro wants Lana...so if Clark did love Chloe, that would be an annoyance to Bizzaro..just another girl to be nice to until he can get home to Lana. Did that make any sense? I think i confused myself!
                                No, it didn't. But, I think this is a language all Chlarker's can translate. Anyway, I agree, er, at least I think I do. I may have lost something in the translation. Oh, and I agree with the welcome.
                                Last edited by SpiritedDiva; 01-31-2008, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎