No announcement yet.

Chlark in this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chlark in this episode.

I was so happy that Chloe found out something was wrong with Clark. And then I just loved the Chlark hug! What did you think of the Chlark in this episode?

I always have and will be a chlark fan. i loved it. and now that clana is history... !! yay!

Comment

That was a GREAT scene with them at the DP when he told her she saved him again.

Comment

scene where Chloe was doubting the real CK, was too funny.
        love their friendship.

Comment

I Loved The Chlark!

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

I thought it was cute, Chlark hugged in front of the Window that Car came through in Vessels.
          Last edited by aqgalaxy; 01-31-2008, 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
            scene where Chloe was doubting the real CK, was too funny.
            love their friendship.
            Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by luvinChlark
              Agreed!
              Double agreed! Especially that line about the "baby blues", it made me smile.
              I think it just shows how strong their friendship is, that Chloe is able to see through to the real Clark.

Lana's blinded by luuuuurve from a different man haha.

Comment

The whole scene was fun!!! Her skepticism was adorable. The hug just totally topped it off. I love how they both completely envolop each other!!!

Comment

Loved the contrast between Chlark and Clana. Seems like they are really making an effort to point out the depths and contrasts of both relatinships and it shows. Clana is a fascade and Chlark is real.

Comment

Chloe noticed something was wrong, but Lana didn't.

Comment

This episode seemed like quite the set up for Chlark. I mean...I think the writers are implying that Clark infact doesnt love Lana anymore or atleast "not in that way." But Bizzaro adored her. Well...Bizzaro also hated Chloe, so is that chlark love...I think so! haha.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by curiosity
                      Chloe noticed something was wrong, but Lana didn't.
                      Yea..then Lana had the nerve to tell Chloe that maybe she needs to let him go a little.
                      Last edited by AndiGirl; 01-31-2008, 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Chloe really knows him and accepts Clark for who he is. I kept thinking if this was Lois or Chloe instead of Lana they'd notice the difference right away...and as predicted Chloe did notice.

I think the reason for Lana not realizing it wasn't Clark was that she desperately wants to be loved...by someone, anyone. Look at how she ran to Lex when he showed interest. I think that when she got all that attention from Biz that totally blinded her against realizing that wasn't really Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                          Yea..then Lana had the nerve to tell Chloe that maybe she needs to let him go a little.
                          Didn't Lana also say something like "Maybe you don't know him as well as you think you do". BWAHAHAHA!!! Coming from Lana.....that was rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Bizzaro
                            Chloe really knows him and accepts Clark for who he is. I kept thinking if this was Lois or Chloe instead of Lana they'd notice the difference right away...and as predicted Chloe did notice.

I think the reason for Lana not realizing it wasn't Clark was that she desperately wants to be loved...by someone, anyone. Look at how she ran to Lex when he showed interest. I think that when she got all that attention from Biz that totally blinded her against realizing that wasn't really Clark.
                            So true. I think some parrt of Lana had to know Clark wasnt himself. Why would he change so drastically? She proved that when Clark came back...and even then she fought for Bizzaro to be the real Clark. "Remember when we were in bed together..." Like she has to convince him that he's Clark? She's in serious denial

Comment

Originally posted by ChlarkMe
                              Loved the contrast between Chlark and Clana. Seems like they are really making an effort to point out the depths and contrasts of both relatinships and it shows.
                              I loved the contrast as well!! Each stupid comment Lana made about "knowing Clark so well" and "being so close" were tantamount to putting a noose around her own neck. She looked so dumb. LOL She just hung herself with her comments.

While on the other hand Chloe acted wonderfully cautious. She was amazing: she was so protective of Clark even when it was he was himself!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎