No announcement yet.

clana ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minerva73
    Completely true. And Lana's been that way too with Bizarro. She never really gave much thought that there was more to Clark. And that's why they're both to blame IMHO.
    yup i agree...they both pretend to know each other and to be completely in "love"...which is in reality a complete farce, as evident in tonight's episode...I think there was a lot of doubt cast today on their relationship! I think they will realize henceforth, or so i hope, that at the end of the day they both really don't know each other.

And, what is more compelling is that the day they do get to know each other, is the day they will stop being in "love" with each other. The real Clark and the real Lana are just not compatible with each other. Lana obviously pines for someone like Bizzarro, someone whose assertive, adventurous, a real risk-taker who wants to take her to Paris. Clark is not like that.

And one more point, I think Clark and Lana have more similarities with each other then we think. Both are sort of angsty, keep secrets, and both are ultimately attracted to people who are complete opposites of them such as Bizzarro and Lois. Their relationship, in the end of the day would just simply be monotonous.

Comment

I agree, sabi908. Lana and Clark are in love with who they imagine the other is. They feel save in that illusion, and once that is broken, so is the romance.

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
        LOL......ewwwwwwwww....how can he even sleep in the SAME bed ? hahahaha....she loves a phantom better than the true CK....that's why Clana was never meant to be.
        exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself

Seriously though that scene spoke volumes of what they really feel. I mean seriously wouldn't any of you atleast try to take about what was said. Wouldn't you atleast try to explain? Usually that's what Clana does. They always try to talk their decisions and words to death and that scene was definitely not Clana-like. It was definitely clear that the end is coming soon.

Comment

I would have gone back to my own bedroom, since they've been sharing Jonathan and Martha's martial bed.

Comment

I'm confused...I thought it was certain Clark and Lana are going to be together til the end of this season. After this episode, it doesn't sound like there's much left for them to do. And Lana seems almost unnecessarily jealous of Chloe- although from what Bizarro said that Clark has been lying to himself...I just think it's funny they keep playing up the Chlana and Chloe/Clark/Lana tension....I haven't seen Lana feeling this insecure about Chloe in a while...I mean just a couple episodes ago she was like "it's just Chloe"- maybe Lana's just lying to herself too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostfan588
              I'm confused...I thought it was certain Clark and Lana are going to be together til the end of this season. After this episode, it doesn't sound like there's much left for them to do. And Lana seems almost unnecessarily jealous of Chloe- although from what Bizarro said that Clark has been lying to himself...I just think it's funny they keep playing up the Chlana and Chloe/Clark/Lana tension....I haven't seen Lana feeling this insecure about Chloe in a while...I mean just a couple episodes ago she was like "it's just Chloe"- maybe Lana's just lying to herself too.
              Maybe Lana's trying to get back at Chloe for what she said to her in "Wrath". Chloe said that she was sure that the honesty wasn't coming from her that Clark needed and she was right. Lana might be feeling so bad that she's willing to sink to any level to prove that she's not as depraved as everyone thinks.

I'm pretty sure that Lana had some feeling of doubt in her that it wasn't really Clark, but to be thrown around like a doll she probably wanted to say something to make herself feel like she's on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostfan588
                I think they are, but it's not a "happy" togetherness, that's for sure.

I noticed that too, the step-up with that. This episode especially...what she said about her knowing how to use computers now too, and then all the things she said to Chloe, claiming to know Clark better. You're right, Lana hardly ever demonstrated that much insecureness concerning Chloe before. It really makes me wonder where they're heading with it all.

Comment

Originally posted by pacofajita
                  I would have gone back to my own bedroom, since they've been sharing Jonathan and Martha's martial bed.
                  I know right. Wow would you sleep in the same bed where your girlfriend "slept" with a phantom which she had feelings for

Comment

Jonathan must be turning in his grave.lol

Comment

I think he's done alot of turning ever since Lana's been living in his house, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
                        Jonathan must be turning in his grave.lol
                        Sometimes I wonder if John Schneider tunes in the show and throws stuff at the TV like I do...

Comment

wonder if clark or lana even changed the sheets...you know...post bizana sex? Also just gotta wonder why they would create so much tension for a relationship that will last til the very least season8 seeing as how KK said in an interview about being around in a relationship "happy" when season 7 ended. I don't know if I wanna watch a show where they are still together after this ep. It would feel forced and the clana has already been feeling a little forced the last couple years.

Comment

A better ending would have been: After burning the mattress Bizarro and Lana slept on out in the driveway, Clark walks into the house and sees Lana waiting for him in the living room. Without saying a word, Clark superspeeds upstairs to find a pillow and a blanket, which he deposits onto the sofa. He then superspeeds upstairs to his bedroom, locking the door behind him.

Comment

LOL ^^^^^ TOO funny ! love your avi

Comment

Thanks, Jazel.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡