Collapse
No announcement yet.

clana ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana's words to Chloe sure bit her in the arse eh?

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
      "she meant every word of it. "

I'm sure you could, just like I can tell what the weather will be next month.

Are you blind? Lana loves Bizarro, she was happy with him. Everything she said to bizarro in the end was true. And now I think she wishes she never killed him, because Clark won't sleep with her.

Comment

And why would clark feel that way? Because he's stupid? Yeah I agree with that, but he shouldn't feel that way. He should actually realize that their relationship was based on lies and think that biz was what she wanted, which was someone complimenting her every second and wanting what she wants. He doesn't HAVE to see it as he can't please another woman

Comment

The ending was great!! Is the end of Clana finally in sight???

I honestly am speechless (with happiness) over how classless Lana looked this episode....or maybe the word is pathetic?? She spent the most time out of anyone with Bizzaroe.....was incredibly intimate and she STILL couldn't tell it wasn't Clark!! Or at least she liked Bizzaroe better!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!

"She has never felt closer or more happy..." Aww aint that sweet......oh wait no......just disgusting. I cannot believe that Clark even slept in the same bed as Lana.

Oh and could it have gotten any better?? When Bizzaroe outed Clark kent?? "I know your thoughts" he said. He even told Clark he was in denial, about Clark trying to convince himself that he loved Lana. Oh this is great. The producers basically showed us that Lana liked Bizzaroe better than Clark and Clark never cared for Lana as much as everyone thought......*sigh* I just cannot wait for the "official" breakup.

Comment

agreed sweetone but who knows with almiles when that's actually going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkislove
              she's supposed to know him so well to know that it wasn't him, but she was too wrapped up in her happy little bubble to see that it wasn't him.
              Well that's Lana for you. The most self-centered person on Smallville. Subconciously she probably was aware that it wasn't Clark, but she was to caught up in being the center of Bizzaroe's attention.

And you know what....I honestly have not enjoyed an episode this much in a long time!! The grin on my face just kept getting bigger....and bigger, the longer Lana continued to hang herself with all of her declarations "Oh there is nothing different about Clark" "We have finally completely opened up to each other" "We are so happy together". Gosh I just have the most insane grin on my face because of how stupid she looked!!!
              Last edited by SweetOne; 01-31-2008, 07:34 PM.

Comment

They bother felt weird. Clark knowing Lana sleeping with one of his ememies (beside Lex) for the past month and Lana feeling upset that it happen and the way Clarks feels.

Comment

Originally posted by miks
                  agreed sweetone but who knows with almiles when that's actually going to happen
                  Hey!! Please do not rain on my parade!!! I'm trying to focus only on the wonderful awkward moments right now. I want to revel in the new uncertain status of Clark and Lana!!

I am acutely aware of how slow-moving almiles are with Clana. It took 7 seasons just to get to this point. I'd prefer not to dwell on how long it will take to do the "official" breakup. The ending of Persona is the beginning of the end for Clana, and that's good enough for me (for now).

Comment

Since Clark does blame himself in some sense, it likely explains why he will continue to stay with Lana for the next few weeks/months up until at least "Veritas" (if Kristen Kreuk's info is accurate) But then I think it will get to a point where either Clark or Lana realize that they really tried to make it work, but there is this great divide between them that can never be repaired. I mean she felt more in love with a psychopath than she did with the real Clark! And I think there is a grain of truth of what Bizarro said, that Clark doesn't really love Lana as much as Bizarro did, although I am sure it wasn't good and pure love. When the time comes, Clark will have to accept his destiny, meanwhile Bizarro had no such priority.

Comment

Originally posted by miks
                      And why would clark feel that way? Because he's stupid? Yeah I agree with that, but he shouldn't feel that way. He should actually realize that their relationship was based on lies and think that biz was what she wanted, which was someone complimenting her every second and wanting what she wants. He doesn't HAVE to see it as he can't please another woman
                      But why can't he? If he can't please someone as simple as Lana, then what chance does he have with Lois? He could screw things up with her too. Or even Chloe. He did realize that their relationship was based on lies and that's why if anything it should have ended 3episodes ago. She didn't want Clark to compliment her on every single thing she did. She just wanted to know that Clark loved her as much as he did in the beginning of Season 5 despite the secrets that she's been hiding from him. Unfortunately, she couldn't do it for Clark and now Clark can't do it to her.

Originally posted by Chlarkislove
                      There's a difference between lying, stealing and cheating. Cheating is something that's hard to forgive, and she's supposed to know him so well to know that it wasn't him, but she was too wrapped up in her happy little bubble to see that it wasn't him.
                      And that's exactly what Clark did when the real Lana was sleeping with him too. Clark apparently doesn't know Lana well enough either not to know that she's hiding secrets from him (the Isis Foundation). They both have to share equal amount of guilt and pain for this. They can't just blame the other person or blame themselves because they each did it.
                      Last edited by minerva73; 01-31-2008, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                        But why can't he? If he can't please someone as simple as Lana, then what chance does he have with Lois? He could screw things up with her too. Or even Chloe. He did realize that their relationship was based on lies and that's why if anything it should have ended 3episodes ago. She didn't want Clark to compliment her on every single thing she did. She just wanted to know that Clark loved her as much as he did in the beginning of Season 5 despite the secrets that she's been hiding from him. Unfortunately, she couldn't do it for Clark and now Clark can't do it to her.

And that's exactly what Clark did when the real Lana was sleeping with him too. Clark apparently doesn't know Lana well enough either not to know that she's hiding secrets from him (the Isis Foundation). They both have to share equal amount of guilt and pain for this. They can't just blame the other person or blame themselves because they each did it.
                        "Unfortunately, she couldn't do it for Clark and now Clark can't do it to her."

and, that is why they don't work! Clark has always been in love with idea of Lana...not Lana herself...as he matures, he'll continue to see past that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                          I mean she felt more in love with a psychopath than she did with the real Clark!
                          LOL Well that pretty much summs up Lana......it figures she would prefer a psychopath!

Comment

can a phantom be a psychopath ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by sabi908
                              "Unfortunately, she couldn't do it for Clark and now Clark can't do it to her."

and, that is why they don't work! Clark has always been in love with idea of Lana...not Lana herself...as he matures, he'll continue to see past that.

Completely true. And Lana's been that way too with Bizarro. She never really gave much thought that there was more to Clark. And that's why they're both to blame IMHO.

Comment

Lana obviously prided herself on how well she thought she knew Clark. I think that once he told her his secret, she thought all would be much better between them, when in actuality it's even more complicated. Now she really sees that there's MUCH more to his secret and Clark as a person than she ever realized. The Bizarro incident was a real slap in the face for her, and as I said before, she ate her words she spouted at Chloe.

Lana this season was more concerned with Isis and her revenge on Lex rather than trying to understand Clark and his secret on a more detailed basis. Yes, she's known him most of her life, but she's known him from a distance, and still does as tonight's episode demonstrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎