clana ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone else she looked sad when Biz died?! hehe

Comment

I can defiantly see Clana coming to end. I could tell when she was talking to Bizarro, she meant every word of it. Else she wouldn't have waited to hit him with the blue K. She LOVES Bizarro, Not Clark. The same goes for Clark, he doesn't love Lana. He just hopes and wishes he does, for some crazy reason. Even Bizarro said it. It's backwards, duh! Bizarro love Lana, that means Clark doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
        I really feel bad for clark.
        The showing that bizarro and lana were naked and clark and lana were dressed, i am so sure, something happened and it was not nothing. I feel bad for clark. yeeessssh.
        Saaame here, I felt so bad for Clark.
        Especially when she was doing that ploy with "you're right, I have been happier" and Clark just stands there helpless. I was just like, "Gahhh, Clark!" and it's sad, because I adore all three ships but Clana used to be my favourite. In this episode, it just seemed so misplaced and the ending was so awkward.

Poor Clark

Comment

"she meant every word of it. "

I'm sure you could, just like I can tell what the weather will be next month.

Comment

Originally posted by miks
            Did anyone else she looked sad when Biz died?! hehe
            He LOVED her, she LOVED him....for an entire month.....she should have his phantom baby.lol

Comment

Originally posted by miks
              that's the crappy part! They should def. be over after that terrible mess, yet here we go again with this crap of a relationship

I wouldn't mind them if it wasn't so obvious they shouldn't be together
              Why should they be over now? Why not in "Wrath"? Lana forgave Clark for being so happy with her in "Wrath" when they talked at the end of the episode, so if Clark's gonna be a child about it and break up with her now, then there's really no hope for our BDA with Lois... He needs to accept what happened, go on with Clana, break up happily, and then go to Lois.

Comment

omg i totally agree.

clana is definitely over.

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                  Does it really show that they don't belong together? Or that now they're made for each other? They hide secrets from each other and don't look past the surface in their relationship. They need to accept that and move on.

And if Clark just leaves Lana like that, then won't he feel that if he can't please Lana like Bizarro did, then he basically has no hope with some other female. Who's to say that a clone can't just come up and do that with the next girl that Clark is with?
                  BUT Clark wouldn't name the love of his life w/ that Kryptonian.......major indicator that w/ Lana he has ALWAYS hesitiated. But the guy found his Grace, CK just needs more time to grow-up.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                    The only reason you don't think they should be together and because you know they don't end up together.
                    I don't get it.

I don't think they should be together because they know **** about each other. Clark "fell in love with her" from spying on her through his telescope. What he thought was the girl next door perfect lovey dovey type. But he was wrong. She didn't know him either. They both kept secrets from each other, that's not a healthy relationship, to say the least. I don't care if they don't end up together, if he's meant for lois. I don't even like Clois. But the point is they shouldn't be together because from the very beginning everything about it was wrong. I can understand him hiding his secret, I didn't complain in the beginning, but after she slept with Lex! Come on! It should have been wayy over after that!

Comment

Poor Clark and Lana.. Ugh how awkward was that at the end. Boo hoo Clana

Comment

"Why should they be over now? Why not in "Wrath"? Lana forgave Clark for being so happy with her in "Wrath" when they talked at the end of the episode, so if Clark's gonna be a child about it and break up with her now, then there's really no hope for our BDA with Lois... He needs to accept what happened, go on with Clana, break up happily, and then go to Lois"

Exactly, but that makes too much sense for this thread

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

"BUT Clark wouldn't name the love of his life w/ that Kryptonian.......major indicator that w/ Lana he has ALWAYS hesitiated. But the guy found his Grace, CK just needs more time to grow-up."

So what if he didn't name Lana? Does the guy know Lana? No, then what does it matter if he says nothing or says Lana?
                        Last edited by SmallvilleMan; 01-31-2008, 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

they should have been over a long time ago! They don't have to end on good terms! She didn't care about clark's feelings when she slept with lex, his enemy. So why should they end on good terms?

Comment

Well, in that last scene, you could cut that tension with a knife. What Bizarro said to both of them before he "broke" MUST have been running through their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                              "Why should they be over now? Why not in "Wrath"? Lana forgave Clark for being so happy with her in "Wrath" when they talked at the end of the episode, so if Clark's gonna be a child about it and break up with her now, then there's really no hope for our BDA with Lois... He needs to accept what happened, go on with Clana, break up happily, and then go to Lois"

Exactly, but that makes too much sense for this thread

There's a difference between lying, stealing and cheating. Cheating is something that's hard to forgive, and she's supposed to know him so well to know that it wasn't him, but she was too wrapped up in her happy little bubble to see that it wasn't him.

Comment

That was a funny ending, I feel bad for Clark for having a relationship with Lana

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎