No announcement yet.

clana ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clana ending

That end scene was absolutely amazing! It shows how much Clark is disappointed and how much they don't belong together! What do you guys think?

I really couldn't tell what the heck was going on

Comment

I think you have some chlark in your eyes............Especially seeing as how Clark blamed himself when he came back.

Comment

I can defintley see clana coming to an end in the near future. that end scene was just way too awkward.

Comment

just because he blamed himself doesn't mean he's not upset! He's probably p-o-ed that she slept with bizarro, and if he doesn't know that, which he probably does, then he's probably upset she couldn't tell the difference between the two.

Comment

Clana is not over, from what KK has said

Comment

LOL......ewwwwwwwww....how can he even sleep in the SAME bed ? hahahaha....she loves a phantom better than the true CK....that's why Clana was never meant to be.

Comment

I really feel bad for clark.
                The showing that bizarro and lana were naked and clark and lana were dressed, i am so sure, something happened and it was not nothing. I feel bad for clark. yeeessssh.

Comment

Hahahhahaha and that's why Chlark never was

Comment

It looked really awkward between them. And is that his parents bed? 'Cuz the last time I checked he had a smaller bed.. Thats a bit off topic, but yeah, the clana is strained. Lana is probably thinking if she made the right choice.

Comment

that's the crappy part! They should def. be over after that terrible mess, yet here we go again with this crap of a relationship

I wouldn't mind them if it wasn't so obvious they shouldn't be together

Comment

for sure wondering if she sent her prince charming to death

Comment

Does it really show that they don't belong together? Or that now they're made for each other? They hide secrets from each other and don't look past the surface in their relationship. They need to accept that and move on.

And if Clark just leaves Lana like that, then won't he feel that if he can't please Lana like Bizarro did, then he basically has no hope with some other female. Who's to say that a clone can't just come up and do that with the next girl that Clark is with?

Comment

The only reason you don't think they should be together and because you know they don't end up together.

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
                              LOL......ewwwwwwwww....how can he even sleep in the SAME bed ? hahahaha....she loves a phantom better than the true CK....that's why Clana was never meant to be.
                              Yep.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎