Nielsen Ratings for Persona

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, that's longer than i thought. thanks!

Comment

when do we find out the live+ 7 days DVR playback numbers this week? Thursday?

Comment

it has been 2 week since persona aired, what is the number for live+ 7 days DVR playback?

Comment

Hmm, maybe it's 3 weeks, cause they're still on Jan. 21-27th. You can check here under Time-shifted broadcast shows. Persona was Jan. 31st.

Comment

it has been three weeks? i cant find the live+7 numbers

Comment

I can't either, don't know what's going on I'll keep checking.

Comment

thanks

Comment

has this ever happened before?

Comment

finally its been released!

The number for live+7 is 4.34 million
                    not bad.

Comment

Not bad indeed.

Comment

Wow thats great for "Persona". Did you see this? It went from 3.43 Mil to 4.34 Mil.

******* Smallville Has A 26.6% Increase Via DVR Viewing
                        "For the week of Jan 28 - Feb 3, CW’s Smallville’s audience increased by 26.6% over the 3.43 million that watched it Live giving it a Live+7 audience of 4.34 million, again making it the leading broadcast show for % increase in viewing via DVR."

Comment

Season 8 here we come! 8 more episodes left, here we come! 900th post!

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                            Wow thats great for "Persona". Did you see this? It went from 3.43 Mil to 4.34 Mil.

******* Smallville Has A 26.6% Increase Via DVR Viewing
                            "For the week of Jan 28 - Feb 3, CW’s Smallville’s audience increased by 26.6% over the 3.43 million that watched it Live giving it a Live+7 audience of 4.34 million, again making it the leading broadcast show for % increase in viewing via DVR."
                            this is huge for smallville. this is why i see no point in having people go into a semi-internet panic when the ratings aren't that good.

Comment

If any one is interested, here is the link to the Live+7 for the week of Jan 28-Feb 3.

Comment

"Siren" was even higher at 4.528 million Live+7 viewers.

I wonder if the CW realizes that if a SV spinoff aired and had just half of "Siren's" viewership, it would still be doing better than at least seven shows that have aired on the network this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎