Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Bizana had sex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my opinion they most definitely did not have sex. If Lana objected to Bizarro's suggestion of flying her to Paris how would she not object Bizarro saying 'Actually i'm pretty sure we can just go ahead and bonk like rabbits, my powers won't affect you' - that would have definitely made her think something was off.

I think Bizarro may have suggested it but she would have brushed it off similar to the flying comment.

The awkwardness between Clana at the end was for several reasons
    1. Clark being angry that Lana did not realise Bizarro wasn't him
    2. Bizana being all naked and intimate in Clark's bed and Clark being expected to just get back into that bed with Lana
    3. Lana feeling bad that she had been with some other dude in their bed albeit unknown to her
    4. Lana admitting that she loved Bizarro
    5. Bizarro revealing Clark's inner most feelings about Lana
    6. Clark wondering just how intimate Bizana had been

That all adds up for some real awkwardness without even thinking about the possibility of Bizana sex

Comment

• Originally posted by clarkbunny
      In my opinion they most definitely did not have sex. If Lana objected to Bizarro's suggestion of flying her to Paris how would she not object Bizarro saying 'Actually i'm pretty sure we can just go ahead and bonk like rabbits, my powers won't affect you' - that would have definitely made her think something was off.
      It should've made her think something was off, but it didn't. That was the point. Despite the fact that Biz wasn't acting like Clark, didn't have the same concerns Clark had (like the sex issue) Lana didn't pick up on the fact that something was wrong.

Lana was getting what she wanted. "Clark" was giving her all of his attention. "Clark" had let go of all his silly concerns about not having sex. And "Clark" was showering her with affection and adoration. And that was all that mattered to her.

Biz and Lana had sex. The show did everything possible to make sure we knew they had sex. For those who still choose to somehow believe they didn't have sex...Well, denial can be a powerful thing.

Comment

• would bizzaro not face the same scientific problems as clark when it came to having sex? im mean he was just as 'powerful'

Comment

• I would have to go with yes, they were basically naked in bed together and Bizzaro seems to have a high sex drive do the math.

It's like any 2 people we see naked together you have to assume they are doing it. Just like Lex and Lana, Clark and Lana, Lois and Ollie and to a lesser extent Lois and Grant

Comment

• Do you believe Bizana had sex?
            Hizzell Yizzeah! They got "Bizzy."

Comment

• they got bizzy indeed

Comment

• obviously yes :S:S

Comment

• I will add my two cents because I am new. It was Bizzarro! He was a bad guy. Not to Lana, but still the bad guy. If not on the first night, the 2nd or 3rd. He would have coerced her. I just don't see why "the bad guy" would have "loved" her like that if they hadn't And as far as the Clark no wanting to hurt her. That only affected them while his secret was still being kept from her. I am sure that during their season 7 go around, Clark and Lana did the dirty every night, and probably often the next morning. Every girl on the show that knew Clarks secret always said "that's a chance I am willing to take." After Lana's roll with Lex (what a beeotch) she would have defiantly said the same. So when she told Clark that she had been living "with that thing" for a month, that was a hint at her and zarro frikkin. My 200 cents.

Comment

• I think they did, that had to be one of the biggest reasons why she had been happier than usual, and they were both nude, so I'm sure it happened. Whereas Clark was overly cautious and afraid to try while he had his powers, Bizarro wasn't.

Comment

• Yeah they did!

Comment

• duh!

~H

Comment

• Most definitely.

Comment

• After reading this thread again, I'm seeing how people here thought that Lana only had sex with Bizarro that one time they showed them naked in bed, but in fact based on Lana's "I've never been more in love than I have the past month" quote, they were doing the nasty for a month. Lana should have known more than anyone else that something was up. Clark was afraid to sleep with her because of fears he had of losing control of himself in the heat of the moment but suddenly he has no hangups about doing her? That should have been a big red flag, but Lana was all about satisfaction and getting what she wanted. Bizarro told her everything she wanted to hear and gave her everything she wanted that Clark was afraid to give her and she ate it all up without a 2nd thought.

To be fair, Clark never told her about Bizarro since it was only in Persona that he said the phantom looks exactly like him as Lana was away after faking her death when the phantom replicated Clark and became Bizarro in the events of Phantom and Bizarro. But Lana did know that things like red-k existed and she should have been concerned that "Clark" was perhaps being affected by it or something else with how his inhibitions about having sex with her seemed to have been removed and how he was also gung-ho about getting revenge on Lex in a way he was against back in Wrath. But for Lana self gratification was more important than "Clark's" safety and what he could do to others (had it been the real Clark on red-k) as Clark on red-k was shown to be extremely dangerous in the past.

Originally posted by Dannyblue1
                            Actually, Chloe knew something was wrong before the arm grab. She gives Biz one of those classic, "Something ain't right here," looks, and tries to get rid of him by doing the also classic, "Nope, I didn't notice anything wrong. Now get the hell away from...I mean, let me show you politely to the door," maneuver. Then Biz did the arm grab, which made Chloe even more sure something was wrong.

Basically, it took Chloe two minutes and one clue to figure out something wasn't right with "Clark." The second clue (the arm grab) just confirmed it.
                            Nope, this is not true. As much as I blame Lana the most for not realizing who she was dealing with, I also have a problem with Chloe, Lois, etc being thought as someone who was easily able to spot the difference. Bizarro had replaced Clark for about a month based on how Lana said "I've never been more in love than I have the past month" right before she put the blue-k in Bizarro's hand. While Lana spent the most time with him and had the most signs that should have told her that it wasn't Clark she was dealing with, none of the other characters were able to tell that it wasn't Clark either. Chloe didn't suspect anything when Bizarro rescued her & Jimmy in the elevator in Gemini. It wasn't until he asked her about that beacon/shield of Dax-Ur's that she finally suspected something and there was a 1 month time lapse between those events. And even when the real Clark came back, she was unable to tell it was him until Clark exposed his skin to direct sunlight. So that means everyone Bizarro interacted with in that span of a month was fooled and thought they were dealing with the real Clark. This would include Lana, Chloe, Lois, Jimmy and others as they dealt with Clark on a regular basis at the time (at least Lana, Chloe & Lois did). This would also probably include Lionel & Martian Manhunter too.

Poor Clark had none of his friends worried about him or looking for him. I bet his parents would have known, but Jonathan was dead by then and Martha was in Washington as a senator.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
                              I don't think anyone close to Real!Clark would have to be a genius to notice that something was a little off after spending some time around him.
                              Except nobody did for an entire month until Bizarro needed that shield and started acting very out of character for Clark. You'd think at least 1 person would have noticed that "Clark" was avoiding sunlight (the source of the real Clark's powers) for a month and question it, but nope it never happened. The only ones who knew were Jor-El (who pretty much let Bizarro replace Clark by trapping Clark) and Brainiac.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎