Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bionic Woman DVD

Universal Home Video has announced Bionic Woman: Volume One which stars Michelle Ryan, Miguel Ferrer, Molly Price, and Will Yun Lee. The 2-disc package will be available to own from the 18th March, and should retail at around $29.98. Each of the episodes will be presented in 1.78:1 anamorphic widescreen, along with English Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. Extras will include an audio commentary on the pilot episode with Executive Producer David Eick, a Making of the Car Crash featurette, another feature on Real Life Bionics, a featurette on the stunts, and some cast and crew profiles.

Yeah I won't be buying this set. If it's out at blockbuster for rent then I'd got that route. One gripe. You'd think with it being a short season. They'd have more than just one commentary.

Comment

I'm glad there saying Volume one, and that it would come back next year, hopefully.

Comment

It's interesting it's coming out on dvd so soon, and with a Vol 1 title. That could be a good sign for the show's future, as Superboy2 said.

Comment

For such a short season, that doesn't sound like nearly enough bonus material to get my $30.
          Had they priced it at $20, I guarantee they'd move way more units, and seal the deal with their fanbase.

Comment

well 30 bucks is the price they put on everything lol. im guessing different stores will have different prices so it may be closeer to 20 - 25 then 30.

Comment

Looks like it will be the only season. Too bad we can't get a 2 hour movie to tie everything up.

Comment

Found the DVD set in Walmart Canada for $14.97.Yeah I bought it. Thought the show could've improved if the writer's strike hadn't happen.

I re watched the pilot. It would've been good if Jaimie hadn't right away decided to join. Too much was crammed in. Would've loved the darker aspect of the show to have taken over storywise. Get to see Jaimie adjust more to the changes in her body. Going to listen to the commentary next.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎