No announcement yet.

Would it be redundant?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be redundant?

I've written some fanfics that are posted on other forums (ff.net, DI, etc.) that I was thinking about posting here. I don't want to bore people by posting stories everyone's already read elsewhere, so I'm just curious to know if fanfic readers generally troll the net or if they generally just stick to one or two boards they know.

If it isn't going to be redundant for people to see my stories (for those who don't recognize my name (listen to me; like I have a following or something!), I wrote stories like The Year of a Relationship and A World Without Lois Lane), I'll post them here. I just don't want to post something everything's already seen/read a hundred times before.
    Yes! I like to go everywhere!
    0%
    Not really. I go to a few boards but not many.
    0%
    Wait, what? There are other places to find fanfic?
    0%

Chlark.....will not even go there.LOL

Comment

Well, I'm read your fics. once you put them up - I only read here at K-Site (I'll admit lately I've been venturing out in the search for more femme fics.). I'm predominantly a fan of Chlark and Chlana, but I began in the Clois forums and still venture there occasionally.

Comment

I don't think it would be redundant at all It could be a good way to reach new readers. I post my fics at my LJ, fanfiction.net and this site.

Comment

Originally posted by jazel
          Chlark.....will not even go there.LOL
          It wasn't even brought up and yet you mentioned it.

Jade4813: there are some people who only visit K-Site and Smallville websites for fanfics, posting it everywhere can attract new viewers like Dustmite said. It wouldn't be redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
            I've written some fanfics that are posted on other forums (ff.net, DI, etc.) that I was thinking about posting here. I don't want to bore people by posting stories everyone's already read elsewhere, so I'm just curious to know if fanfic readers generally troll the net or if they generally just stick to one or two boards they know.

If it isn't going to be redundant for people to see my stories (for those who don't recognize my name (listen to me; like I have a following or something!), I wrote stories like The Year of a Relationship and A World Without Lois Lane), I'll post them here. I just don't want to post something everything's already seen/read a hundred times before.
            Go for it, Jade. A lot of people read here who don't read at DI, etc. That's why I post here, as well as DI.

And since I can attest to the fact that your fics are absolutely awesome, I think it would be a shame if you didn't post them here!

Comment

Personally I tend to stick with K site so it would be great if you would post ur fics here. They are really fantastic, I've read YOAR twice and it was just that much better the second time!!

Comment

I go everywhere trying to find a good TC.

Comment

I'd say GO FOR IT, JADE! I post my fics here, and on LJ. I posted on adultfanfiction.net but now it has been awhile since I posted there, lol, I should totally post there again.
                  *sobs* Mostly my fics on LJ are of celebs, and they don't allow that here. *sobs*

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎