Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuity Issue with T2...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

original time line: John was fathered by unknown man sarah slept with> cyberdyne and skynet created through R&D over many years> Judgement day> Johc Connor becomes resistance leader>War is being won by Resistance> skynet decides to send terminator back in time to kill Sarah Connor> John sends Kyle reese back in time to protect his mother> Timeline as we know it today is formed after events of T1.

people forget that John Connors father wasnt Reese because he had to have been conceived by someone in the original timeline in order to be able to send Kyle back in time first. Skynet too, It was created through R&D before any time jumping ever started, thats how the original war took place. Keep in mind Johns original father could have been any guy sarah was with in Club Noir. The war finally got to a point where John was winning and skynet has finally evolved to where its invented TDE Time displacement equipment. that is where all the time jumps and confusion begins. But it wont be if you keep what I've just stated about the VERY FIRST TIMELINE in mind, The events that took place BEFORE ANY TIME JUMPS EVER HAPPENED.

Comment

OK, just one thing here about Vyper's original issue with "T2". As I understand it, the basic question was "Did they actually stop Judgment Day or not?"

Well, in the filmed version of "Terminator 2", John, Sarah, & the T-800 finally destroy the T-1000 at the steel mill, after which the T-800 sacrifices himself. But before either of those events happened, the T-800 lost one of its arms in a series of gears, thereby leaving more advanced machinery behind for people to study (and eventually bring about the war). The novelization of "T2" tried to correct this, by having John & Sarah destroy that arm after-the-fact...but its place in canon is debatable, since it's not presented in either cut of the film.

Comment

You bring up a VERY good point there! I have NEVER thought about that missing arm from arnies T2 body. Damn.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎