how many luthors are there ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many luthors are there ?

how many luthors are there ?

Hmm, that's a toughie. I'll list the ones that I know at the moment.

1. Lex Luthor
    2. Lionel Luthor
    3. Lucas Luthor
    4. Julian Luthor (as Grant Gabriel)
    5. Lillian Luthor
    6. Desiree Atkins (Marriage to Lex)
    7. Helen Bryce (Marriage to Lex)
    8. Lana Lang (Marriage to Lex)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Comment

I'm a Luthor, currently I'm in boarding school, biding my time until Clark Kent is mine........call me Lola.SWAK
      *sinister laughter* hahahahaha.....just playing

Comment

Don't forget Lex's baby sister from the graphic novels. Lena Thulor

Motivated by fear....the Luthor's ran away from Lex and to protect themselves changed their name. Thulor=Luthor

Lena was the only person to truly love Lex.
        Last edited by berniepooh; 01-15-2008, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Lochlan Luthor from "Relic."

Comment

You forgot about the real Julian Luthor. He existed as a baby before he died.

Comment

Lena Thorul

Originally posted by berniepooh
              Don't forget Lex's baby sister from the graphic novels. Lena Thulor

Motivated by fear....the Luthor's ran away from Lex and to protect themselves changed their name. Thulor=Luthor

Lena was the only person to truly love Lex.
              They changed the name to Thorul.

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
                You forgot about the real Julian Luthor. He existed as a baby before he died.
                Oh yeah, I forgot about Julian. So would that mean Adrian is a Luthor as well since that was his original identity? Gosh, these clones are confusing...

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                Lochlan Luthor from "Relic."
                Oh, yeah. I forgot about him. And his wife was Eliza or something like that.
                Last edited by minerva73; 01-16-2008, 08:07 PM. Reason: Added Second Quote

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by ReepDaggle
                  They changed the name to Thorul.
                  Thanks for the correction. I was going from memory...and I've slept a few times since reading that novel.

Comment

There's also Eliza Luthor apparently the grandmother

Comment

Lionel Luthor (Alive) his wife Lillian (Deceased) their sons Alexander (Alive) and Juilian (Deceased). Lionel's son Lucas from an affair with Rachel Dunlevy (Locked up in a psychiatric facility). Clone of Juilian that Lex created Grant Gabriel (Editor of the Daily Planet). Plus Lionel's parents Lachlan (Deceased) and Eliza Luthor (Deceased) who he murdered in a tenament fire when he was 18.

Lets just compare Clark's family. Which happens to be just as twisted. Clark's Earth parents Jonathan (Deceased) and Martha (Alive). His earth sibling who died during Clark's attempt to destroy the spaceship at the end of season two. Martha's parents (names never mentioned) presumably alive in Coast City. Jonathan's parents Hiram and Jessica Kent (Both Deceased). Clark's Kryptonian parents Jor - El and Lara (Both Deceased). Clark's uncle on his father's side Zor - El (Deceased). Zor - El's daughter Kara (Alive) missing presumably in Motor City (Detroit).

This is only a list of Lex and Clark's family trees using information from the Smallville mythos.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎