No announcement yet.

Did Clark really meet Jonathan?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Clark really meet Jonathan?

In the episode Void (the subforum is completely dead over there) Clark supposedly met Jonathan. Do you think he did? How would he have known about Lionel otherwise?

Another thing is that Jonathan says Clark is going to 'touch the lives of so many people. Not just as a man but as a symbol. You're a symbol of peace, you're a symbol of justice.'

If we say that he was in fact speaking to Jonathan then do you think the above means JK knows about Clark's future or was he just giving his son the whole 'You will make me proud' prediction?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Unsure
    0%

When Lex met Lillian, she clearly knew what Lex was going to do in the future. So, I assume that the same applies with Clark and Jonathan.

The kryptonite serum in void was supposed to stop the heart beat for a second, mimicking death, so that the person could get a glimpse of the afterlife.

Comment

Originally posted by sithius
      In the episode Void (the subforum is completely dead over there) Clark supposedly met Jonathan. Do you think he did? How would he have known about Lionel otherwise?

Another thing is that Jonathan says Clark is going to 'touch the lives of so many people. Not just as a man but as a symbol. You're a symbol of peace, you're a symbol of justice.'

If we say that he was in fact speaking to Jonathan then do you think the above means JK knows about Clark's future or was he just giving his son the whole 'You will make me proud' prediction?
      I firmly believe that Jonathan saw his future and tried to relay his destiny in the best terms he could.

Comment

It had to have been the real Jonathan, how else would he have known about Lionel Luthor? Which, frankly, upsets me because it makes Jonathan's threat idle and MEANINGLESS. "He's gonna drown you all in a pool of your blood.." are you kidding me? Why else would he tell Clark that? Why??????????????

Comment

I think it was the real john. I guess it depends on what you believe about the after life, but I sort of think time, and space would be different for one who's passed on to the next plane of existence. I would say that John got a look at Clark's future.

Comment

Yes, Jonathan was trying to warn Clark about Lionel. He has always been Clark's guidance/concience towards CK destiny and giving him hope.

Comment

I think it was the real Johnathan. Clearly there's an afterlife in Smallville universe (and DC comics). It also seems that you have the abbility to see the future (or at least the abbility to transend time) as both Lillian and Johnathan have told their children their futures.

Comment

Yes he was, I could just tell he was. Jonathan had a good speech to give him.

Comment

Also the johnathan that said "he's going to drown you all in a pool of your own blood" was actually braniac impersonating johnathan to make clark kill jor-el's vessel...lionel! hope that help but i do believe the void johnathan was real...why have him not be?

Comment

Clearly yes.

All dead people know the future! (in television anyway)
                    And as the other person said, Lillian knew of Lexs future.

Comment

It was definetly Johnathon.

Comment

The thing is, did Lana meet her parents then? Why didn't they tell her to stop taking this dangerous drug?

Comment

Well, if all dead people know the future, as Luthorkent90 says, then Lana's parents already knew Lana would stop taking it and didn't see a need to tell her to do what they were aware that she'd do. (shrug)

Comment

Nope.....another one of Brainiac's tricks.....couldn't have he/she been more creative.

Comment

If lana can see her DA** parents clark can!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎