X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judgement Day - A T2 Tribute

Terminator 2
    Crying Out - Shinedown
    Edited on Sony Vegas

This is a tribute to one of the greatest action films ever Terminator 2. This montage offers a look at the best action scenes in the film as well as the relationship between John and the T101.

Set to Crying Out by Shinedown

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Thanks for posting that!

This was my favorite film out of the three.

Comment

Who could forget Guns'n'Roses...... Man, that was my Youth, dammit.

Comment

Great video. Hate the song. Go with G-n-R next time...it was my youth too, dammit! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
          Great video. Hate the song. Go with G-n-R next time...it was my youth too, dammit! LOL.
          It is funny you mention hating the song because the song is one of the first things that a lot of people love about the video. I guess that it goes to show you that people have different musical tastes. But the main reason why I chose the song is because the lyrics fit the theme of the film really well. Much more so than any of G N'R's music. You have to remember that when you choose a song for a video, you choose based on how well it fits lyrical wise, and how well the song itself meshes with the footage. I thought the song worked on both accounts.

----- Added 47 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
          Who could forget Guns'n'Roses...... Man, that was my Youth, dammit.
          Hmm..

Not exactly sure what GN'R has to do with my video...LOL But I do agree they are a great group.
          Last edited by vyperman7; 01-14-2008, 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wow

This is by far my favorite T2 Tribute video. They did a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbatman5
              Wow

This is by far my favorite T2 Tribute video. They did a great job.

Well if by "they" you are refering to me, I appreciate it.. I am the one who made it, hence I am the one that posted it. But I am very happy that you enjoyed the video so much and consider it your favorite T2 video. Means a lot. Also, thanks for commenting on the video itself. There are a lot of times where people just comment aspects of the film or the movie in general. I have never understood why people do that. I mean it is cool if you want to add a comment about the film, but people should at least throw in a sentence or two about the video as well. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                Well if by "they" you are refering to me, I appreciate it..

Comment

awesome

Originally posted by vyperman7
                  Well if by "they" you are refering to me, I appreciate it.. I am the one who made it, hence I am the one that posted it. But I am very happy that you enjoyed the video so much and consider it your favorite T2 video. Means a lot. Also, thanks for commenting on the video itself. There are a lot of times where people just comment aspects of the film or the movie in general. I have never understood why people do that. I mean it is cool if you want to add a comment about the film, but people should at least throw in a sentence or two about the video as well. Thanks again!

man i remember this video, i wish it was still up at youtube, do you still have it on your comp? i wish i could see it again there

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎