Ep. 4.11 - Lay Your Hands On Me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep. 4.11 - Lay Your Hands On Me

Short summary from wikipedia

Bailey's family faces a medical trauma just as her marriage is falling apart, George receives a very unexpected visit from his mother, and a faith healer wishes to forego traditional surgery.

Well, I am glad to see some TV shows are finally returning on air. I think the WGA has a right cause, I wish things gets resolved so we can have our TV shows back. I am sure the Writers can't wait to continue with their stories either.

That being said, while i liked the episode, there are things that bothered me. I mean Grey's Anatomy used to be a lot of fun. It has it's realistic side and heart breaks but it was still funny. I just feel ever since season 3 started, the light hearted side has left the show.

There is already an all serious medical show, it's call ER. Not sure if it is still on air, but GA should keep its own style.

To have Bailey's son dying and her marriage breaking and McDreamy to become McDepression, just all a little too much.

What the is up with George and Lexie? I know they are just being friends, but getting an apartment together? I don't even remember them two talking that often.

And it almost gives me an impression that Lexie is becoming Georges new Izzie.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeking help from "healers". And I know a medical show like this will have an episode on this topic sooner or later, but it still felt weird seeing it.

I hope Derek and Rose can be happy, because they really look like they work well.

Meredith has been getting on my nerves since the would be wedding, which is too bad. Where did the fun Meredith go?

hmm. i think there will be something between george and lexie, but it will be very short lived like the rest of his relationships. or maybe not...idk.

there was a lot of "God" and "faith" talk in this episode.

when was there a fun meredith ?

but go mcdreamy and rose, they are dashing together.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer

when was there a fun meredith ?
      she was ok during the first season

Comment

I loved this episode, It was alot of Bailey stuff. Finally!
        This is one of few episodes that i got alot of emotion to watch, Specially due to Bailey's son, i got a few tears in certain scene's

Meredith and Derek, OMG... Can someone shoot em already?

George is the biggest player on the show,haha.
        Would be cool if he got at it with Lexie, even if it wont last long.

I wonder what happened with the feelings to Izzie though, It seems like both of them have forgot all about it.

And lastly, Its so nice that Grey's is finally back. Ive missed it alot the past couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Proximo
          I loved this episode, It was alot of Bailey stuff. Finally!
          This is one of few episodes that i got alot of emotion to watch, Specially due to Bailey's son, i got a few tears in certain scene's

Meredith and Derek, OMG... Can someone shoot em already?

George is the biggest player on the show,haha.
          Would be cool if he got at it with Lexie, even if it wont last long.

I wonder what happened with the feelings to Izzie though, It seems like both of them have forgot all about it.

And lastly, Its so nice that Grey's is finally back. Ive missed it alot the past couple of weeks.
          i enjoyed it, but i have issues with it.

And like you said, what happened to the whole Izzie George thing? And the George Lexie thing is just random. I don't think they tied the story together. And this is after a weeks long break, you'd think it'd be easier since the fans probably don't remember what happened that well...

Comment

I just watched this, missed it on Thursday, I'm so use to nothaving any new shows, I forgot to tune in. Good thing the dvr knew better. Ha!

I thought it was a good episode. Or maybe I'm just so starved for some new Grey's that I'll take anything! J/K No it was a good one.
            I'm not sure how I'm feeling about Derek and Meredith. I am one that really likes them together, but I am also getting tired of the story being such a yoyo. I can really see both sides of this with the two of them. And I feel for Derek wanting to push things forward, but it's driving me crazy that these two can't be together?!

Christina is another of my favorite characters, but I'm not sure what they are doing with her now that Burke is gone.

I really liked Alex and Izzie this episode! Man I thought they really rocked. I really love Alex, and I love the side of him that is coming out these days.

I really hope we get to see more of this show soon. I miss it

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyKrypto
              I just watched this, missed it on Thursday, I'm so use to nothaving any new shows, I forgot to tune in. Good thing the dvr knew better. Ha!

I thought it was a good episode. Or maybe I'm just so starved for some new Grey's that I'll take anything! J/K No it was a good one.
              I'm not sure how I'm feeling about Derek and Meredith. I am one that really likes them together, but I am also getting tired of the story being such a yoyo. I can really see both sides of this with the two of them. And I feel for Derek wanting to push things forward, but it's driving me crazy that these two can't be together?!

Christina is another of my favorite characters, but I'm not sure what they are doing with her now that Burke is gone.

I really liked Alex and Izzie this episode! Man I thought they really rocked. I really love Alex, and I love the side of him that is coming out these days.

I really hope we get to see more of this show soon. I miss it
              I thought the healers were gonna make Alex spill what dark past he has had. too bad they didn't. Eventhough I'd like to know, I don't want Alex just all of a sudden not spreading darkness. He is way cooler how he is, an sweetheartbutthole kindda thing :P

Comment

[QUOTE=slayer;3534564]
                there was a lot of "God" and "faith" talk in this episode./QUOTE]

i'm not meaning to be critical, but what's wrong with that? (i also know you could have not meant anything by it, but in case you did. not trying to start anything here i promise! just observing.) there has been in other episodes as well, but faith in medicine is, like Bailey said (in this episode or a different one-- wait, it very well could have been 3-1 with the guy and his wife in quarantine), almost a necessity with so many people around you dying and in need of hope.
                just my opinion =)

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎